Support VWWC

Thread: 2013 Jetta with P2015 error - Help finding parts please?

2013 Jetta with P2015 error - Help finding parts please?

Hi Everyone,
    I recently purchased a 2013 Jetta with the 2.0 tsi engine. It seems to be running fairly well but is occasionally throwing up the P2015 error so looks like I am up for a new intake manifold and while its off new injector seals and a valve clean.
    The part I need help with is finding parts at a reasonable price. After trawling the internet for information on this problem and ways to fix it, I think the latest revised intake manifold is Part#06J-133-201-BH.
    I have found some on ebay that claim to be genuine vw for under $300...
    For Audi A3 TT Volkswagen Beetle Eos Jetta Intake Manifold Genuine 06J133201BH | eBay

The problem I have is, some ebay sales list this part as compatible with my CCZA engine and others dont. So I called VW for some clarification but they were less than helpful, they told me they can sell me a new intake manifold for $677 but can't tell me its part number. They also wanted $160 for injector seals which seems pretty out there.

If anyone is able to help me determine if 06J-133-201-BH will fit my car that would be much appreciated. Or if someone has a contact in VW who they know is willing to help me with parts numbers that would be awesome also.

Kind Regards,
    Chris

Users Country Flag
    Can confirm the injector seal kits are $40ea from VW. You have to have them, as well as the tool set to install them, otherwise you'll end up with low compression.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Thanks Umai, I will be doing injector seals but hoping to find them at a better price. Did you buy the tool? If so, would you mind teling me what you paid?
    Chris

Users Country Flag
    I couldn't tell you, to be honest. I bought it about 6 years ago. It's just an FSI TSI injector remover installer kit.

Comes with the slide hammer, as well as the sleeves to hone the new seals down to size. Was maybe no more than $150 landed.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

For anyone interested or comes looking for the same information later on, here is what I ended up finding...
    A VW parts department confirmed that the correct intake manifold for my Jetta (my13.5 147tsi ccza) is 06J133201BH. BH being the latest revision where they have hopefully fixed the problems with the actuator and sensor that are known to fail.

I also found a good supplier a kit that has everything you should need when changing intake manifolds. Injector seals, new fasteners, an extra breather hose (apparently the revised intake manifold has an extra vent port). Here is a link to what I ordered:
    Audi VW TSI Intake Manifold Kit - Genuine Audi VW KIT-535538 | FCP Euro
    They also sell the manifold on its own. The postage on manifold on its own was around $50 USD but the kits postage was $100 USD, when I queried them on why the kits postage was so much more, they put a $40 credit on my account to help with this.

Total cost shipped was $380 AUD and I might have to pay import tax when it comes in. But considering local VW quoted me $930 for just the manifold and injector seals, I think I should still be winning.

Users Country Flag

thanks for updating the progress on your issue fieldy1071, great that you got it sorted