Thread: 2007 TDI Jetta 2.0 (BKD) coolant hoses

2007 TDI Jetta 2.0 (BKD) coolant hoses

Hi all. Hope that everyone is well. This afternoon I noticed a puddle of coolant on the ground. Traced it back to the coolant reservoir tank. The hose on the bottom of the tank that goes to the engine. I've replaced the hose clamp, but I really want to replace the hose, but am unable to find a replacement part online. Unfortunately the part number is not visible.

Does anyone know where to get a new one? I work as a support worker. So the car is being driven a lot while at work and I don't want to waste a client's session because I've broken down.

I've searched the internet. But there doesn't seem to be an exact part that I can find. Similar to but slightly incorrect and not in Australia unfortunately.

Sorry for the long post. Just want to try my luck in sourcing one before I took to the service department and get quoted 200 dollars for a metre of hose.

Turns out it was my reservoir tank leaking around the side. Easily available online for not much money.

But to add to it. A coolant hose from a vl 5litre Commodore and a VR 3.8litre Commodore both appear to be able to be made to fit easily.

But the part number for the correct hose is 1K0122109M. Hose from reservoir to the engine. Hope this helps someone who needs that code in the future. Good luck finding one inside of Australia though without going to a dealer.
    Last edited by Jharv58; 15-08-2022 at 12:41 PM.

Users Country Flag

You could probably use generic heater hose, for about $10 / metre.
    Just need to know the correct diameter.
    MK4 GTI - Sold
    MK5 Jetta Turbo - Sold
    MK5 Jetta 2.Slow - Until it dies.