Thread: vRS spotted in North Melbourne

1. vRS spotted in North Melbourne

There's still not many of us on the road.. so I find it a bit of a buzz when you pull up next to another vRS and its like "damn... nice ride"..
    Today around 1pm I am in North Melbourne on boundary road when a blue vRS wagon pulls up next to my white one.. it was cool. So a big shout out to the owner of the blue vRS who pulled up next to me. vRS spotted in North Melbourne

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Just spotted. Could have been me! I try and wave when I spot another vRS on the road.

Users Country Flag
    Have been in Melbourne the last few days (around North Melbourne) and have seen a few RS wagons along with various other Skodas. Compared to last week in Sydney last week, only saw a single Skoda (Rapid) in the CBD.

4. There's more of us all the time...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Definitely seems to be the case, saw 5 Skoda's yesterday white octavia wagon in The centre of Ballarat around 2pm, then trailed a black octavia wagon (elegance with L plate)heading out of Ballarat. Simultaneously spotted a superb mk2 grey metal sedan entering ballarat. And somewhere in the Tylden Woodend area a yeti being followed by a Fabia. Most I have seen in one day outside a dealership.
    Skoda Octavia Elegance Combi | metal grey | sunroof | tech pack | comfort pack | auto tailgate | DSG | 132TSI | MY15.5| ICE SCRAPER | delivered 30 July 2015.

Saw *heaps* of new Skodas on the weekend in Sydney. Could have a lot to do with being stuck in traffic everywhere I went

I would see a new Octavia pretty much every day. But have always seen the prior models a lot as well. Seen a lot more Yetis recently and also had a speeding p plater in a new Rapid yesterday just about run us over near my house.