Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: vRS Register

Users Country Flag

14 RS Wagon. Candy White, 18 Black Pack, Auto-Tailgate and Alarm. Ordered April, delivered September.

Users Country Flag
    Hi all, joined the Skoda club today, picked up my MY15 (06/14 build) RS Wagon, Moon White, 19" Black pack with xtremes, Pano Roof, Canton Audio, Reverse Cam. Loving it so far and finding the ride and handling incredibly good with the 19's - I was worried it might be bone jarring. Initially looked at a Mk7 Golf R, Mk7 GTI PP, MK6 Golf R, C250 (MY14) before settling on the Skoda - for the money you pay, it's great value!

My previous car was a MY07 Liberty tuned by STI with some mild mods.

Pics coming soon - moving house and the cars been parked outside in the rain for a few days - needs a wash!
    Last edited by chriskan; 12-11-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chriskan View Post
    Hi all, joined the Skoda club today, picked up my MY15 (06/14 build) RS Wagon, Moon White, 19" Black pack with xtremes, Pano Roof, Canton Audio, Reverse Cam. Loving it so far and finding the ride and handling incredibly good with the 19's - I was worried it might be bone jarring. Initially looked at a Mk7 Golf R, Mk7 GTI PP, MK6 Golf R, C250 (MY14) before settling on the Skoda - for the money you pay, it's great value!

Pics please!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by chriskan View Post

Awesome... sounds a lot like what I have on order.. still have bit longer to wait though. Enjoy, I'm rather jealous..

Joining the club

Ordered a Race Blue 135TDI wagon with 18" Black Pack, comfort pack (full leather, electric/heated seats), tech pack, electric tailgate. Reversing camera is now std (as of wk 45).

Now just have to wait :/

Nick

Just dropped the deposit on 2012 MY13 lift back RS 125 DSG stock standard in brilliant silver only 4000 kms on clock.
    Pick up Friday .... very excited

Pics to come

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskan View Post

Pics coming soon - moving house and the cars been parked outside in the rain for a few days - needs a wash!
    Ripping! We love ours, it's so nice!
    2014 Skoda Ambition Plus 103TSI candy white wagon, 6sp Manual, Tech pack, Panoramic Sunroof, 18's, Colour Maxidot, Comfort BT
    Ordered 07 May 14 (Wk 15), Built Wk 37, Loaded 27/9 (wk 39), Docked 12/11 (wk 46), DELIVERED! 12/12 (end of wk 50 - 7 months + 1 week).

Quote Originally Posted by trueman View Post
    Just dropped the deposit on 2012 MY13 lift back RS 125 DSG stock standard in brilliant silver only 4000 kms on clock.
    Pick up Friday .... very excited

Pics to come
    Wow
    Fun car picked it up from Port Macquarie and drove to Brisbane. Lots of sports mode and very little fuel usage (5.4 l/100 on the display)
    Then I guess anything would feel better then the 14 y.o. Subaru I've been driving for most the year.
    Probably enough power for me but then that's relative.
    I'd highly recommend dealing with Daniel @ John Oxley motors in Port Macquarie.

Have ordered a black wagon, petrol, manual, tech pack, leather and black Turini wheels. Is built (12/14) with 15 spec. Should be here late Feb mid March.
    Have a 1/2010 race blue wagon (Man./Petrol) with Sat Nav/tow bar and DVD in the head rests at the moment and love it. So no hesitation getting a new one. (This one will be for sale soon)

Users Country Flag

Picked up my Black, petrol vRS Monday!

18" Black pack, manual, Tech Pack w/camera. Drives amazingly, I'm a bit worried my license won't be around much longer
    MY15 RS Wagon, Black Magic, Manual, Leather, Tech Pack, 18" BP

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast