Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Skoda Picture / Video Thread

Users Country Flag

Skoda Picture / Video Thread

Octavia II Series II Wagon

Octavia Scout II Series II

Last edited by Transporter; 14-03-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Modify title
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

Mmmmm very nice! I think I like the new front now - it didn't look entirely convincing in the first photos. In person they're much better, especially the Scout (which I feel needed the facelift most). Does it have the folding-mirrors?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake02 View Post
    Mmmmm very nice! I think I like the new front now - it didn't look entirely convincing in the first photos. In person they're much better, especially the Scout (which I feel needed the facelift most). Does it have the folding-mirrors?
    don't all cars have folding mirrors?
    '01 VW Bora V6 4motion - gone
    17x8 TSW Hockenheims ~ TyrolSport Brake Upgrade ~ SMF + Stage 1 Clutch ~ 42DD Shifter Linkages ~ FK Coilovers

Users Country Flag
    No, the current Face Lift RS's that just came into the country dont have that feature - strange really when the standard Face Lift Octavia's do have the feature. Might be a question worth asking Skoda Aus to clarify why the Rs range doesnt have this feature ??

I was told that the FL RS's were going to have folding mirrors operated from the key. Is that not correct?

Users Country Flag
    Doesn't look like it, I just went out and re-checked on my RS, I believe it's part of the normal lock/unlock procdure with the standard FL Octavia's, but i also tried holding the button down for the window feature ( drives the windows up or down ) and that works on the RS, just nothing with the mirrors.
    Like i said I might throw this question at Skoda Aus and see what response i get.

In fact I just sent them an e-mail now, lets see if they reply quickly - then i can add a response to the "Customer Service" thread also - ha ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by dazag; 12-09-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yevvy View Post
    don't all cars have folding mirrors?
    Sorry, I meant electric-folding mirrors.

dazag - the folding function should next to the heat function on the mirror controls, or yes, if you hold lock they should fold-in (like the Superb).

The Skoda Aus brochure said that the RS/Scout do have them as standard so maybe they're lying?

Users Country Flag
    Official photos have been released of the 2010 Skoda Superb Estate. Looks...ummm...superb.

Last edited by Tensixty6; 14-09-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Yeah, have to say that does look rather....er....superb haha.

I do think they've done a much better job than the sedan but even that's starting to grow on me. Has anyone actually seen a sedan in the flesh (metal even)? I'm going to replace my car in about 6 months and I'm looking at everything/anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Markybhoy View Post
    Has anyone actually seen a sedan in the flesh (metal even)? I'm going to replace my car in about 6 months and I'm looking at everything/anything!
    I have one on order. Hopefully in about a month I will posting to the Skoda Spotted thread: "Superb Elegance, Cappuccino Beige - in my driveway".

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast