Support VWWC

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Skoda Picture / Video Thread

I like the wheels - would love to upgrade to them down the track. What's the go there - should I seek third party or go back to a Skoda dealer?

The Supurb looks a lot like a BMW, especially in that Cappicino colour

Quote Originally Posted by Markybhoy View Post
    Has anyone actually seen a sedan in the flesh (metal even)? I'm going to replace my car in about 6 months and I'm looking at everything/anything!
    Yep. Seen several and driven a couple. Tried the auto park feature, that is one scary piece of technology it just does not feel right (but it works great).

Does the Octavia have the parking option....i remember the new model was supposed to but I swear I didn't see it as an option there when I last looked. I was wanting to try it with a Tiguan but never got around to it.

I don't believe that it's and option on the Octavias. It requires front and rear parking sensors plus another sensor in the guard in front of the front wheel on each side. The guard mounted sensor is used to detect a suitable space as you drive along the road by bouncing a signal off the curb. The electronics involved are fairly sophisticated so I think it's only a high spec model option at this stage. Give it 5 years and all cars will have it.

It was in the original specs though, so guess they dropped it in the final version.

Users Country Flag

New Blue

MY10 Race Blue 6 Speed Wagon, went shopping for a 1.8 TSI manual Wagon but the only one available was Arctic Green. Ended up with good deal on the RS in stock. 1 day old 121 km and filthy dirty already.

Last edited by Antiplastix; 08-12-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Last edited by Transporter; 10-05-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Users Country Flag

This is a little clip I did about 10 months ago and haven't had a chance to finish, but I've since come up with a different plan - I'm redoing the whole thing and should come up with something a fair bit better, more polished and more enjoyable to watch......
    YouTube - MrDazaG's Channel

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast