Thread: Skoda Modifications

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticality View Post
    I think your link is broken!
    just search SkodaModderz on Facebook
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Users Country Flag
    After finally installing the big turbo kit on my TDI this time last year, got it tuned to suit last month!
    32PSI at the moment, on the Darkside GTB2260VK kit. Sounds amazing, pulls harder than a 13y/o with a Playboy mag and the torque is just addictive!
    Haven't finished the tuning completely, yet - still some bugs to iron out (hardcut limiter, et al) and eventually aiming for 650Nm at the flywheel - but from whats been done so far, oh my god!

I'll post more when finished.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    After finally installing the big turbo kit on my TDI this time last year, got it tuned to suit last month!
    32PSI at the moment, on the Darkside GTB2260VK kit. Sounds amazing, pulls harder than a 13y/o with a Playboy mag and the torque is just addictive!
    Haven't finished the tuning completely, yet - still some bugs to iron out (hardcut limiter, et al) and eventually aiming for 650Nm at the flywheel - but from whats been done so far, oh my god!

I'll post more when finished.
    OLLY MOLLY!!!
    the beast is not only alive, but still getting meaner n meaner!!!
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

Users Country Flag
    Anyone did full LED interior mod for the Mk3 yet? Wonder if anyone got their full set from these guys?

Pack Full LED interior for Skoda Octavia 3 (5E)
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    OBDeleven'ed: High Beam Assist
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights
    [Retired] 2010 MY09 BMW E90 320d M Sport | 2004 MY04 BMW E46 325i M Sport

Users Country Flag
    Couple changes today.
    Added some new Michelin PSS in 225/40R18 on the front to compliment the PS4's on the rear. Incredible traction! They actually handle the torque quite well - just wonder how long they're going to last...

Also wrapped the roof black, because why not.

Pics taken before car cleaned - will do some glamour shots when its had a bath.

Skoda Modifications-20170901_142851-jpg
    Skoda Modifications-20170901_142858-jpg
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Hey Wingzee,

I purchased this kit from ledperf a while ago (all except the footwell LED's as my car does not have them - MY17).

All the LED lights worked as expected and are mostly a big improved on the factory ones except:
    1. The trunk LED's on one side it blinks a bit (like there is a loss of connection for a microsecond) not sure if LED or car wiring to blame.
    2. One of the Rear Ceiling lights is only half lit but it's no big deal as their is more than enough light provided by the other LED's in the housing.

Note: The instructions are almost useless (from memory there are in a different language), i converted them to English but they are mostly not needed and you will see much better instruction on youtube from others.

Cheers,
    2016 MY17 Skoda Octavia RS 162 TSI DSG Sedan - Race Blue, Tech, Comfort, 19" Black pack & Sunroof.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HPRS230 View Post
    just search SkodaModderz on Facebook
    It appears as though they've blocked me, I don't know why!
    I think I'll stay in AuSkoda
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    It appears as though they've blocked me, I don't know why!
    I think I'll stay in AuSkoda
    I think me too!! or that link doesn't appear to work

Users Country Flag
    Quick question. Having picked up the VRS169 hatch yesterday I lifted the bonnet today and to my surprise I found that there was absolutely no insulation just metal! Even the cheapest car I have bought over the years has insulation/noise deadening! Is that normal for the Skoda Octavia?????

Quote Originally Posted by puhleese View Post
    Quick question. Having picked up the VRS169 hatch yesterday I lifted the bonnet today and to my surprise I found that there was absolutely no insulation just metal! Even the cheapest car I have bought over the years has insulation/noise deadening! Is that normal for the Skoda Octavia?????
    Normal Mate
    Can buy from Skodaparts.co.nz or superskoda
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast