Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Hi everyone

Has anyone else in the Skoda community pre-ordered the new Octavia RS facelift model?

Just wondering what the feedback is like so far in terms of expected delivery, what optional packs you added, best dealership experience and of course the best deal.

I'm looking to purchase fairly soon and have been told different dates on its arrival. Today, I've just seen on Carsales that one dealership has them in stock and available for a test drive! Pre-ordering facelift Octavia RS 169TSI

Keen to hear more details and buying experiences so far.

Users Country Flag
    You mean one of these. I saw it at Peninsula Skoda a couple of weeks ago. One of the guys, Chris, on the Auskoda FB forum has pre-ordered one, it has been built and is on a boat as of a couple of days ago.
    2012 MY11 Cappuccino Superb Elegance, TDI. (Gone)
    2014 MY14 Race Blue Octavia Ambition Plus wagon, TSI, Tech Pack. (Wife's)
    2014 MY14 Cappuccino Octavia Elegance hatch, TDI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Towbar. (Gone)
    2017 MY18 Lava Blue Superb wagon, 162 TSI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Cream Leather, Towbar (Mine)

Users Country Flag
    Also, it would help to know which state you are in to help with dealership experiences. In Melbourne Peninsula have been great, cant speak more highly of them.
    2012 MY11 Cappuccino Superb Elegance, TDI. (Gone)
    2014 MY14 Race Blue Octavia Ambition Plus wagon, TSI, Tech Pack. (Wife's)
    2014 MY14 Cappuccino Octavia Elegance hatch, TDI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Towbar. (Gone)
    2017 MY18 Lava Blue Superb wagon, 162 TSI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Cream Leather, Towbar (Mine)

Quote Originally Posted by Smart1 View Post
    You mean one of these. I saw it at Peninsula Skoda a couple of weeks ago. One of the guys, Chris, on the Auskoda FB forum has pre-ordered one, it has been built and is on a boat as of a couple of days ago.
    Yessssss!

That's the one mate.

I'm in Sydney btw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I went to the Skoda Artarmon at the beginning of last month they told me I could get one on the last week of June... which I now highly suspect was BS. Was told ~46K for a basic RS169... but I figured I'd preferred the 'old' model with a lot of options which would still cost me a lot less so I didn't take them on their offer. But maybe give them a ring and see if they already have some in stock... might save you the wait!

Thanks heaps for the info Undecided.

I might just call the guys at Alto and see what details they have.

Think there is one in Artarmon and another in Pennant Hills. The Carsales advert is for Pennant Hills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The dealers in Melb all have them sitting there since the Kodiaq came out. I'd hazard a guess and say they were on the same boat. Id expect about 3-4mths from build to get to you, but depends if there is one already in the system they have put in that matches what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by woofy View Post
    The dealers in Melb all have them sitting there since the Kodiaq came out. I'd hazard a guess and say they were on the same boat. Id expect about 3-4mths from build to get to you, but depends if there is one already in the system they have put in that matches what you want.
    Thanks woofy

I will give a couple of dealerships a call before I drive out there to check if they have the new facelift model in the showroom.

Users Country Flag
    I have mine ordered from Essendon Skoda. Currently on a boat heading from Perth to Melbourne.

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

RS Wagon, Quartz Grey, Sport + Luxury Pack, sunroof and auto tail gate.
    Boat docks in Melb on 15th July, expecting 2 weeks for customs + dealer pre-delivery.

Users Country Flag

my superb is on the same boat.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast