Page 318 of 371 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3705

Thread: New Octavia ....when? How Much?

Users Country Flag

Venom, Good outcome with the Manual at last. Thanks for the pics mate. Above and beyond !
    Mine: Octavia vRS Combi (MY15) | Brilliant Silver | 6MT | 162Kw 350Nm | Tech Pack* | 18" Black Pack | Leather | Sky Port | Ordered Aug 14 | Built Wk 48 2014 | Landed 3/2/2015 | Delivered 20/2/2015
    Hers: MY06 MkV Golf TDI 6DSG | Silver | Stock | RNS510 + Badge RVC Installed.
    Weekender/Project:
    Classic Mini 1972
    Dependant #2: Mk4 2001 GTi

Best combo so far I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B6 Passat Wagon No KESSY

Anyone seen Corrida red yet one at a dealer in vic hatch with sunroof and tech pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B6 Passat Wagon No KESSY

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeMatt View Post
    Good Stuff. Looks good with the two tone vinyl wrap
    All it needs is whitewalls and it'll look the business.

Users Country Flag
    Canned my order today after being told it's been delayed by 2 months. Originally due to be built 1st week in Jan, now scheduled for 1st week in March. Getting a cracking deal on a brand new Outback 3.6 so that's what it's gonna be.
    Disappointed and shocked that Skoda dealerships have been so bad. It's my second time around with Skoda and both times the dealership have lost the sale. Fingers crossed VW will have a car that ticks the box next time around.
    Ben

Now ~ Kodiaq TDi & Fabia Monte Carlo
    Past ~ Octavia II vRS / Bora 4Motion Sport / Golf IV GTI Anni

Users Country Flag
    No worries mate, happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeMatt View Post
    Venom, Good outcome with the Manual at last. Thanks for the pics mate. Above and beyond !
    Walking Contradiction...

MY15 Skoda Octavia vRS 162 Race Blue Combi

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBen View Post
    Canned my order today after being told it's been delayed by 2 months. Originally due to be built 1st week in Jan, now scheduled for 1st week in March. Getting a cracking deal on a brand new Outback 3.6 so that's what it's gonna be.
    Disappointed and shocked that Skoda dealerships have been so bad. It's my second time around with Skoda and both times the dealership have lost the sale. Fingers crossed VW will have a car that ticks the box next time around.
    I can understand why you'd dump Skoda but as an ex-Liberty & Outback owner I can't believe how each iteration of the Liberty/Outback since the Gen4 gets uglier & uglier - very sad.

Hope you like paying for fuel - the H6 certainly likes a drink.
    carandimage The place where Off-Topic is On-Topic
    I used to think I was anal-retentive until I started getting involved in car forums

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    You sound serious, so:

both cars have it. It's for transport protection. It gets taken off
    Hmm didn't know pre delivery protection went to those levels ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I can understand why you'd dump Skoda but as an ex-Liberty & Outback owner I can't believe how each iteration of the Liberty/Outback since the Gen4 gets uglier & uglier - very sad.

Hope you like paying for fuel - the H6 certainly likes a drink.
    Sympathise with RedBen and his dilemma and can understand why he went with the Outback, they really are going out at good prices after the massive price drops.
    The 5th gen was plain fugly, but the latest is better and to me there are elements that refer back to the 4th gen, but those solid 'roof rails' on the outback make it look like a turreted castle on wheels. Removing those roof rails would make it much more balanced.

Interestingly the 4th gen had a cd of 0.31, the 5th 0.37 and the 6th is now 0.34

Must admit I have thought about removing the roof rails off my Octavia wagon as they are rarely used and it would look different.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MJKooLio View Post
    mmatear- what extras did the Korean car have compared to the RS? Any packs (Tech/Comfort) included in the models you looked at?

Also what dealer? Barbagallo? What was the problem?
    The i40 just had things like panoramic sunroof, memory electric driver seat etc. Not really things that I was all that bothered about. Much preferred a car with a bit more of a performance

Good news to report is that I ended up buying the 2015 Skoda Octavia RS wagon 162TSI manual moon white (with tech pack and 18" Gemini's). Had it for a few weeks and really happy with it. So many buttons to press...and it drives great!

The dealer redeemed themselves a bit when we went back a second time. The first time we just got a sales person who just didn't really seem to care. Went back and dealt with the sales manager so we were much happier.

Page 318 of 371 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368 ... LastLast