Support VWWC

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nav map available in Skoda update portal

I picked the Golf GTI, Discover Pro, Non-European countries (P71_N60S5MIBH3_ROW.7z)

Downloaded it, extracted onto a 32GB SD card formatted to FAT32. I'm quite sure I've done everything right.

Users Country Flag
    Sounds right, slip it into your MY16 and it should update it, but not your MY15.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    2012 MY11 Cappuccino Superb Elegance, TDI. (Gone)
    2014 MY14 Race Blue Octavia Ambition Plus wagon, TSI, Tech Pack. (Wife's)
    2014 MY14 Cappuccino Octavia Elegance hatch, TDI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Towbar. (Gone)
    2017 MY18 Lava Blue Superb wagon, 162 TSI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Cream Leather, Towbar (Mine)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugoid View Post
    I picked the Golf GTI, Discover Pro, Non-European countries (P71_N60S5MIBH3_ROW.7z)

Downloaded it, extracted onto a 32GB SD card formatted to FAT32. I'm quite sure I've done everything right.
    its definitely the right map - i used the exact same one to update mine.
    i also used a 32gb sd-card to do the update.

when you've unzipped it, is the mib1 and mib2 folders, as well as the metainfo.txt file in the root folders? i.e. they shouldn't be inside another folder.
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

I've got the MIB1, MIB2 folders, the metainfo2.txt and .md5 file

New Nav map available in Skoda update portal-capture-jpg

I'm taking my car to the dealers next month for some warranty repairs, so I'll get them to upgrade or register my car on the portal then. I think my MY15 vRS isn't playing nice with the map upgrades.

Users Country Flag
    there should be no .md5 file in the mix.

-root
    --mib1
    --mib2
    --metainfo2.txt
    MY17 Superb 162TSI, Business Grey, Tech+Comfort Pack, APR ECU+TCU Stg 1, SLA, Rieger Splitter + Side Skirts, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Hardrace Swaybar, TPMS

I downloaded these very recently and put the SD card in my car, but its not behaving. Can't see the maps. Will check the files at some point to make sure that missing file is there.

Downloaded and installed Map P76 From VW map site. Only thing is it does not have the speed sign in the top left corner.

Yes it's turned on in settings, and did a reset (press and hold)

Interested in others feedback

Skoda RS230
    Skoda RS 230
    "The Grey Ghost"
    SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline

Users Country Flag
    I'm downloading now to try it out; although I have TSR activated so the Nav maps are disabled anyhow.
    2012 MY11 Cappuccino Superb Elegance, TDI. (Gone)
    2014 MY14 Race Blue Octavia Ambition Plus wagon, TSI, Tech Pack. (Wife's)
    2014 MY14 Cappuccino Octavia Elegance hatch, TDI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Towbar. (Gone)
    2017 MY18 Lava Blue Superb wagon, 162 TSI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Cream Leather, Towbar (Mine)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by HPRS230 View Post
    Downloaded and installed Map P76 From VW map site. Only thing is it does not have the speed sign in the top left corner.

Yes it's turned on in settings, and did a reset (press and hold)

Interested in others feedback

Skoda RS230
    i'm yet to update my Superb with the P76 maps - the sdcard is in the headunit, ready for me to hit update......

will do so over the weekend and see if the speed signs r behaving or not after the update.

Users Country Flag

so i installed the P76 (ROW 2019) maps - all good, and speed signs are showing as normal, as they were before.

New Nav map available in Skoda update portal-imag2953-jpg

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast