Support VWWC

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nav map available in Skoda update portal

This is an absolute joke. I can't believe this has taken 3 years, and yet still not fixed. Get your $hat together skoda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they're just giving out dates in May because that's when updates are scheduled each year. Or supposed to be scheduled, I don't think they manage to stick to them very often. The update portal has been changed since last time I looked. It used to give a date when the next update was due (not to be believed), but now it doesn't even say that.
    MY16.5 Octavia RS wagon, manual, Moon White + tech pack + 18" black pack.

Users Country Flag
    Below is what mine says today - next update May ..... guess I'm one of the few with MY15 Octavia thats working. Downloaded MRM2017 in December
    Maps
    MRM 2017For downloadingMRM 2017 (22.00GB)
    Do not download unnecessarily 22.00GB
    • Check first
      map version
      in your navigation.
    • Further update of GPS data will be in May

MY15 Skoda Octavia Elegance Wagon Auto 103TSI
    Magic Black Metallic
    Chrome Pack, Tech Pack
    Feb 2015 Arrival

I was holding off getting that version as I had the late Nov, its such a pain to download and on my mac it drops out and on my work PC I think it gets slugged by the A/V as it takes forever to unpack if it works at all, and then if I unzip and then move it, also dead slow.

Users Country Flag
    Finally, took my car in for a service and service manager had a DVDs that he said was express posted to them to update my maps.
    anyway on collection maps now says ROW2017. haven't checked what the update portal now says, will have to check when I get back from holidays

Quote Originally Posted by gadget007a View Post
    Finally, took my car in for a service and service manager had a DVDs that he said was express posted to them to update my maps.
    anyway on collection maps now says ROW2017. haven't checked what the update portal now says, will have to check when I get back from holidays
    Finally! Which dealer?

Nick
    2007 Golf 2.0 TDI Comfortline DSG/ESP
    MY15.5 Octavia RS Wagon 135TDI, Race Blue, 18" Black Pack, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Auto Tailgate, Panoramic Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    I was in at Peninsula yesterday and showed them the above so we'll see what happens on the 8th when my car goes in.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    2012 MY11 Cappuccino Superb Elegance, TDI. (Gone)
    2014 MY14 Race Blue Octavia Ambition Plus wagon, TSI, Tech Pack. (Wife's)
    2014 MY14 Cappuccino Octavia Elegance hatch, TDI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Towbar. (Gone)
    2017 MY18 Lava Blue Superb wagon, 162 TSI, Sunroof, Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Cream Leather, Towbar (Mine)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget007a View Post
    anyway on collection maps now says ROW2017. haven't checked what the update portal now says, will have to check when I get back from hoTlidays
    ROW2017 is the current one on the portal for me. It says an update will be in May 2017. We shall see.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nickd View Post
    Finally! Which dealer?

Nick
    Jarvis skoda in tanunda.

Users Country Flag

I have MRM2017 loaded (last December) on a MY15 Octavia, but the portal says ROW2017 is current with next update in June

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast