Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nav map available in Skoda update portal

Hi all, trying to get a map update for my vehicle. I have never done it since I bought it back in 2015, but it says there are no updates for my vin. Is it because I waited so long to look for it?
    Vehicle: Octavia RS162 Steel Gray Wagon, Tow Bar, 18" Black Pack & Tech Pack
    Order placed: 31/03/15, Orignal Delivery: 18/09/15, Current ETA - Dock Port Kembla 17/07/15

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tenyearguarantee View Post
    Hi all, trying to get a map update for my vehicle. I have never done it since I bought it back in 2015, but it says there are no updates for my vin. Is it because I waited so long to look for it?
    Firstly what MMI unit have you got as it makes a difference Secondly if you got to the VW link you dont need a VIN and its the same map for Skoda
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Time shouldn't be an issue. I just updated my maps from 2016 version to 2021 version.
    MY17 Octavia RS DSG Wagon

For some reason my pc doesn’t like the vw link, thinks it’s suspicious. Will try another way though. Thanks all

Users Country Flag
    For some reason my pc doesn’t like the vw link, thinks it’s suspicious. Will try another way though. Thanks all
    Go to the link in reply 203 of this thread its safe as most of us have used it

[Maps update
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 29-12-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Users Country Flag
    HI all, Just trying to confirm. I just picked up a MY15 Audi S1 and the wife has an MY15 Octavia RS (since new). Neither have the maps updated. Which VW car/unit do you pick or are they all OK? Will this work for both the Audi and Skoda?? Dave

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC28 View Post
    HI all, Just trying to confirm. I just picked up a MY15 Audi S1 and the wife has an MY15 Octavia RS (since new). Neither have the maps updated. Which VW car/unit do you pick or are they all OK? Will this work for both the Audi and Skoda?? Dave
    Will work for the Skoda Doubt it for the Audi You pick the picture of the unit you have and it will go to the correct map

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the quick reply - I look into the Skoda then (It has a canton system - I think Columbus head unit) - Will have to determine how for the Audi

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the quick reply - I look into the Skoda then (It has a canton system - I think Columbus head unit) - Will have to determine how for the Audi
    How to get Audi maps is mentioned in several threads on here so look around

The VW and Skoda map is the same with just a different file name
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 29-01-2021 at 02:22 PM.

2015 MY Audi A1/S1 - MMI3G+ not MIB2. The VW map site won't work for you as it is a completely different format. You will need to see Audi for updates.
    Flipper Dog
    Now - T-Roc R, Audi Q5
    Past VWs- T-Roc R-Line, Golf 6, 7 and 7.5, Touareg 7L and 7P, Passat B5.5, Polo MK3, Polo MK4 and GTI

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast