Support VWWC

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nav map available in Skoda update portal

Quote Originally Posted by Spinifex View Post
    Never noticed any setup menu it though, will have a look at these fuel settings people are mentioning.
    On the Nav screen in the car, the Setup button is on the bottom right. It's where you choose route preferences etc.

Users Country Flag
    Ahhh... where you select 3d versus 2d maps, auto lighting, etc, etc?

I'll have a look when I finish work.
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Users Country Flag
    Ahhh... where you select 3d versus 2d maps, auto lighting, etc, etc?

I'll have a look when I finish work.
    New Nav map available in Skoda update portal-wp_20161128_12_38_58_pro-jpg

This one
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Yes, it's the same as yours. Haven't a clue what it means. Next time I'm out I will select one of the options and see if anything happens.
    Octavia Scout 135TDI MY16, Quartz Grey,
    Tech Pack, power seats, panoramic sunroof

Users Country Flag
    I also updated mine over the weekend, went smoothly. Will checkout the preferred fuel bug on the way home tonight.

Cheers,
    Karl
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Users Country Flag
    Yep I found the fuel options menu.... just as puzzled as everyone else what it means. Didn't bother ticking any of the options though.
    2016 Skoda Octavia 162TSI RS Wagon
    (Race Blue, DSG, Tech pack, Comfort pack, 18" Black pack, panoramic sunroof, auto tailgate)

Previous: 2012 Mazda 6 Diesel // 2001 Subaru Liberty STi // 1991 Subaru Liberty RS Turbo // VK Holden Commodore // Subaru Leone // Mazda RX-808 // Mitsubishi Magna // 1971 Mazda R100 Coupe

Users Country Flag
    Just had a call from Skoda Australia (Suzee Nader was the persons name) and they have confirmed that there is an update available for Pre MY16 vehicles. Unfortunately this will be an update that has to be performed by the dealership and the comment was made that future updates would also have to be done at the dealerships, only my16+ vehicles (ie cars with factory MIBII units) will be able to use the portal.
    Apparently this update will be shipped out to dealers within the fortnight so I guess that they will be busy doing updates to vehicles after that.

Users Country Flag
    Don't get your hopes high with this update. The dealership tried to get this loaded into my car and had issues. So back to the drawing board for VW/Skoda. Will update if I hear anything further.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget007a View Post
    Just had a call from Skoda Australia (Suzee Nader was the persons name) and they have confirmed that there is an update available for Pre MY16 vehicles. Unfortunately this will be an update that has to be performed by the dealership and the comment was made that future updates would also have to be done at the dealerships, only my16+ vehicles (ie cars with factory MIBII units) will be able to use the portal.
    Apparently this update will be shipped out to dealers within the fortnight so I guess that they will be busy doing updates to vehicles after that.
    Walking Contradiction...

MY15 Skoda Octavia vRS 162 Race Blue Combi

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vEnOm_oz View Post
    Don't get your hopes high with this update. The dealership tried to get this loaded into my car and had issues. So back to the drawing board for VW/Skoda. Will update if I hear anything further.
    Interesting as Suzee was saying that this particular update hasn't been released to dealers yet, perhaps your dealership was a beta site for this update. she did say that there were some issues and they have now been resolved.

Users Country Flag

Yes same for me, just some meaningless numbers... strange!

Cheers,
    Karl
    Yep I found the fuel options menu.... just as puzzled as everyone else what it means. Didn't bother ticking any of the options though.
    MY18 Passat Alltrack Wolfsberg (white) darkest legal tint (SOLD), 2014 Golf 110 TDI Highline (sold after DM Flywheel issues), now 2021 RAV4 Cruiser Hybrid, 2020 C-HR Koba Hybrid

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast