Support VWWC

Thread: Good pricae - looking for an Octavia RS 245 wagon w/ tech pack, 2017 or 2018

Good pricae - looking for an Octavia RS 245 wagon w/ tech pack, 2017 or 2018

Hi guys,

I'm on the market for an Octavia RS 245 Wagon with tech pack. 2017 or 2018 model with 50,000 or under kms.

Just trying to get a handle on a good expected price to push for, given we've gone into a new year it seems the current ads haven't revised their prices yet. I'm thinking about $35,000 to $40,000 range but would appreciate help if anyone can give me a hand on a realistic figure to drive it down to.

Also, any ideas on where to look for one apart from Carsales/autotrader/gumtree? There aren't too many around. Also a little open to related models - e.g. RS 169/180, but I value the LSD and chassis control.

Users Country Flag

Hi mate and welcome.

A quick look on Carsales suggests there aren't many 2nd hand Octavia vRS 245's to choose from, and if you find one you will be paying $35-40k for one.

Very few of them around though.

Nice cars though, my brother has a fully optioned 2017 Octavia vRS with the 135kw TDI engine and with the undercoat grey colour. He loves it.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler