Hello everyone. I received this via our contact form and thought I would post it on behalf of the person asking in the hopes that anyone might have some ideas. Unfortunately I don't know anything else, but will be encouraging the person to join up to participate.

I would be delighted to get some of your opinion on a very strange problem I am facing. My car is Octavia Elegance 4x4 1.8T (2003) petrol with 148k miles (or ~238k kilometers). I ll try to explain this as detailed as possible, however I am not a native english speaker, so some expressions may not be the most common ones, please bear with me, thank you!

When I turn in tight corners (at low speed) or parking (In forward or reverse gear) and the steering is at max level rear wheels Jumping/skipping. Symptom is very noticeable when car is parked for a day or more, and seldomly noticeable after a long trip. It only happens with full steering, in forward or reverse. One day I noticed that I actually lost my AWD completely. Haldex oil and filter and rear differential oil were changed , the symptom persists. I scan for fault codes with VCDS and there are not any fault code. What cause this problem (AWD not working)?

Thank you very much for your patience and any advice suggested.