Thread: Trouble Code P133500 Unitronic

Trouble Code P133500 Unitronic

Hello,

Im Matias from Argentina. I recently got Unitronic Stage 1 ECU to my VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE 2017 2.0TSI EA888 GEN3. It was installed by the dealership owned by Diego Roitman in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    While i was driving, EPC light turned on. I got 2 error codes: U112300 and P133500. Unitronic here in Argentina told me not to worry, aparently the gearbox, when measuring torque, went beyond the limit and a sensor caused the EPC warning light to turn on. However, I do not remain calm as I was told that with Stage 1 (only ECU) my Beetle was going to work perfectly and without problems. I would like you to give me support because here in Argentina they do not help much. I cant accelerate because exact same thing happens again.
    Never got a faulty code or anything like that before ECU tuning Unitronic Stage 1. Its a 2017. Unitronic local dealership dont help, they just told me not to worry because its just a rpm sensor that overpasses the limit (but i cant accelerate and use my car normally!!) Please i really need help. Error Code is P133500. Epc light turns on and i have to pull off the driveway and turn off the car. I repeat, nothing ever happened to my car before ECU repro, car is brand new and i really take care of my car.

Users Country Flag
    Welcome to the forum, Matias! Lots of helpful folks here who might be able to assist you soon.

It’s not right you shouldn’t be getting fault lights after a tune.

If the tuner can’t /won’t fix it then ask for a full refund and flash back to stock and go with another tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag

Hola Matias. My mum is from Buenos Aires and I had a friend called Matias when I was younger.

I would speak directly to Unitronic head office in America if your local dealer isnt being helpful. See what the head office says first (they might be able to provide a revised tune) otherwise, like others have said, ask for a refund and go with a different tuner. A stage 1 tune should not be triggering transmission torque sensor faults, so unless something is wrong with the car, then something isnt quite right with the tune.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler