Support VWWC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: awesome overtaking action by a red Beetle

Users Country Flag

awesome overtaking action by a red Beetle

hopefully it wasnt anyone from this forum
    Last edited by nat225; 24-05-2014 at 12:20 AM.
    Mitsubishi Pajero Sport - Super Select 2WD/4WD
    Toyota 86 GTS Performance Pack Moon Slate - RWD
    MINI Cooper S Clubman - FWD

Users Country Flag
    WOW that Beetle is flying
    - Ben

1961 Karmann Ghia Coupé - 1993 Golf Cabriolet - 2006 Golf Comfortline 1.9L TDI
    2008 Jetta 2.0L FSI

LMFAO, that is karma displayed perfectly.

Users Country Flag
    Poor Beetle.

Users Country Flag
    Yeah poor beetle for having such a stupid driver!

this message brought to you by the tides and waves in a barnacle encrusted bottle sealed with a cork!
    MY11 CW Golf RIntake, Tune, DP, DV+Superpro arms and ALKCustom 4" tipsTWM Short Shifter

OMG what a Beetle.... Yes it was flaying over the grass... Hope the driver is Safe...

Users Country Flag
    Did I see a P plate on it?

Users Country Flag
    I have a bit to say.....watch the pilot and truck trying to block off the guy overtaking.....WTF.....these guys caused this issue to become worse.....these cowboys need a lesson also.....hear him say leave it leave it and they keep driving WTF WTF...SHAME ...the overtaker was in the wrong BUT its not up to the PILOT to issue the punishment.....what would become of this is the person driving was badly injured.....pisses me off

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by volksMuller View Post
    I have a bit to say.....watch the pilot and truck trying to block off the guy overtaking.....WTF.....these guys caused this issue to become worse.....these cowboys need a lesson also.....hear him say leave it leave it and they keep driving WTF WTF...SHAME ...the overtaker was in the wrong BUT its not up to the PILOT to issue the punishment.....what would become of this is the person driving was badly injured.....pisses me off
    I don't know if you even saw the same video everyone else saw.
    The left hand lane was ending forcing the truck into the right hand lane (only lane past that point).
    It was already more than 50% in the lane before the beetle tried to make the overtake.

100% the beetle's fault for not looking ahead and driving to the conditions.

Users Country Flag

No excuse for them to not stop and ensure the safety of the occupants of the Beetle and notify emergency services.

Even though there was no collision and the driver of the beetle was clearly an imbecile, doesn't excuse them for not stopping.

But then what do you expect from people who are exposed to dozens of examples of poor driving day in, day out. I'd probably be tired of it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast