Thread: Passat TS Front Seats

Passat TS Front Seats

Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to track down some hens teeth - a pair of B1 TS front seats.
    The plan is to reupholster them, so I don't care if they're rough.
    Anyone with seats for sale?
    Thanks!

Still looking? I may have a driver's seat available soon, not sure if that helps.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Hi Myuzername - apologies for the late reply - I've been offline for a bit. Yep - still looking. Is the seat still available? A pair (of course) would be better, but I'd definitely settle for one. (I may be able to manufacture a second if I've got one to measure from).

My wagon came with a TS driver's seat, and a standard passenger seat. I have a pair of standard seats from a rusty wreck i cut up, was planning to have them reupholstered and put them in so I have a matching pair. I haven't gotten any quotes yet, but I hope to do so soon.

Using Tapatalk

Interesting... What colour is your interior? I've got a pair of standard (coupe - folding) front seats in grey that I have no use for. Do you have photos of the TS seat you could post?

No great photos on my phone of the interior, if you look closely at this photo you can see that the driver's seat is tan, and the rest are black. My sedan has beige seats, and my 2 door L has black from memory. I'll try to remember to take some photos of the front seats tomorrow after work.

Using Tapatalk