Support VWWC

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Simon's 4-Motion Bora VR6

Quote Originally Posted by dubster99 View Post
    Just running like **** on stage 3. Trying rule out whats wrong
    Off the shelf tune

Users Country Flag
    Actually custom code, same set up Lito had actually.

Quote Originally Posted by trickysimon View Post
    Lol Nationals 2020 yeh?
    bump 2022 Nats is around the corner

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan8 View Post
    bump 2022 Nats is around the corner
    LOL 6 characters

Anyone on here in melbourne who can do an install? Mods rq’d would be cut& fix supplied down pipe & flange, cut & bend

Well here’s the details of the kit the couple of mods listed except wiring

Description;

Applications:

* 02-08 Volkswagen Golf 2.8L VR6 24V Engine.

* 99-04 Volkswagen Jetta 2.8L VR6 24V Engine.

* All Vehicles Run with Volkswagen 2.8L/3.2L VR6 24V Engine.

Specifications:

* This turbo kit perfect upgrade your car and get more boost.Your car will gain 100-150HP if you set at 7-15PSI.Customers require upgrade the fuel pump,injector and ECU to tune the car if you set at higher PSI.This kit can max up to 350HP..

Packages Includes:

TURBO CHARGER:

* Brand new T3/T4 T04E .57AR turbo charger.Max up to 350HP.

* Inlet: 3.0 Inch. Outlet: 2.0 Inch.

* Turbine Flange: T3 Flange. Downpipe Flange: 2.5” 5 Bolts Flange.

* Type of Bearing: Journal Bearings.

* Cooling Type: Oil Cooled Only.

* Oil Inlet: 1/8 NPT.

* Exhaust Trim: .57AR.Turbine Wheel Diameter: 54.06MM/65.20MM.

* Compressor Trim: .50AR.Compressor Wheel Diameter: 50.16MM/76.84MM.

CAST IRON TURBO MANIFOLD:

* Brand new VOLKSWAGEN 2.8L/3.2L VR6 24V cast iron turbo manifold.Made of high quality cast iron.WE OFFER LIFE TIME WARRANTY!

* Direct bolt on design.Higher resistance to heat.Allows power steering and air conditioner.

* It is good for huge horsepower increase along with improved more air flow,gain 10-15HP.

* T3 turbo flange fits T3 or T3/T4 turbo chargers,and fits 35MM/38MM turbo wastegates.

2.5” 5 BOLT DOWNPIPE FLANGE:

* Brand new 2.5” 5 BOLT DOWNPIPE FLANGE.Made of high quality T304 stainless steel.

* Direct bolt on this turbo charger.You can use this flange to weld one pipe,and custom make the downpipe for this turbo kit.

UNIVERSAL 2.5” PIPING KIT:

* Brand new universal 2.5” polished aluminum piping kit. Made of high quality T6061 aluminum.
    (Will require wiring) “Tyred”

* THIS PIPING KIT IS UNIVERSAL,IT IS NOT BOLT ON TYPE.CUSTOMERS NEED TO CUT AND BENT THE INTERCOOLER PIPE TO FIT YOUR CAR.

* 2.5” inlet diameter,increase more airflow.It come with hight quality 4PLY silicone couplers and strong and tighter t-bolt clamp.it can support up to 400HP.

27”X7”X2.5” FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER:

* Brand new universal 27”x7”x2.5” front mount intercooler. Made of high quality T6061 aluminum.

* Tube and fin design.High flow and light weight.Support up to 400HP and 35PSI.

* Compress air flow rate: 700cubic feet/min.

* Pressure drop: 0.2-0.5 at 15PSI, 2-5 at 35PSI.

* Full size: 27”x 7”x 2.5”.Inlet/Outlet: 2.5”

* Core size: 21”x 7”x 2.5”.

SSQV TURBO BLOW OFF VALVE BOV:

* Brand new SQV turbo blow off valve bov. Made of high quality CNC billet aluminum and andized finished.Including O-ring,hardware and flange.

* Our blow off valves is a dual stage pull-type relief valve. Unlike typical push type blow-off valves,will not leak under any level of boost.

* It is for maximum performance, incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, and a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. It is constructed of billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and a high luster look

So that’s the thick of it? I’m in Melbourne and I’ve yet to find someone who can do this install within financial reason.

Getting quotes from high end race mechs is pushing 20k! That’s someone saying it’s a job they don’t want to do. Fair enough people have rights y’know.
    But if I can’t get a serious quote in Melbourne this kits a $1600 power shower for who ever throws it at me first.
    Literally there is no way I can do the install myself. I really did want to get it done but now the box of brand new parts may as well be something I can use lol
    Last edited by Tyred; 07-08-2023 at 12:04 AM.

I don’t know why adds and links are in my post? They don’t appear in the text as hyperlinks or anything when I try to edit them out?
    I did not put them there!
    ?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyred View Post
    I don’t know why adds and links are in my post? They don’t appear in the text as hyperlinks or anything when I try to edit them out?
    I did not put them there!
    ?
    I don't understand what the point of this post is.

Are you selling this stuff? - If so, put it in the correct place "Parts For Sale" forum.

If you're looking for getting a recommendation for someone to do the work, start new thread instead of bumping an old one.

I'm not trying to be a d*ck but you've got this all wrong and I don't see you getting the answers you're looking for.
    2004 VW Bora 4motion | 3.2 Swapped - R32 Trimmings | BBS CH | Forever fixing this bitch

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beale187 View Post
    I don't understand what the point of this post is.

Are you selling this stuff? - If so, put it in the correct place "Parts For Sale" forum.

If you're looking for getting a recommendation for someone to do the work, start new thread instead of bumping an old one.

I'm not trying to be a d*ck but you've got this all wrong and I don't see you getting the answers you're looking for.
    Dont be a *****. Tell it like it is

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031