Thread: Dead battery help

Dead battery help

Hey guys so I've bought a new car and (stupidly) left my bora sitting for too long and now the battery is completely flat. It's so flat that I can't even use the key in the door to unlock it (both passenger and driver). I can unlock the boot but I don't think that I can fold the back seats down to access the main cabin of the car.

Has anyone got any ideas? Other than the obvious smash a window or something like that.

Cheers, Mac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie28 View Post
    Hey guys so I've bought a new car and (stupidly) left my bora sitting for too long and now the battery is completely flat. It's so flat that I can't even use the key in the door to unlock it (both passenger and driver). I can unlock the boot but I don't think that I can fold the back seats down to access the main cabin of the car.

Has anyone got any ideas? Other than the obvious smash a window or something like that.

Cheers, Mac

The key unlocks the door mechanically, I reckon turn it a bit harder. Otherwise, jump leads on to the starter motor stud and the body.

Quote Originally Posted by h100vw View Post
    The key unlocks the door mechanically, I reckon turn it a bit harder. Otherwise, jump leads on to the starter motor stud and the body.
    Ah ok, thanks mate I'll give it a go

2014 Golf GTI PP - Pure White