Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any interest from Mk4 Golf owners on FK Automotive lights?

Users Country Flag

Any interest from Mk4 Golf owners on FK Automotive lights?

As per this thread:

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...hts-64442.html

I'm considering running a GB of FK Automotive lighting. If any Mk4 Golf owners want FK taillights or RHD-specific projector headlights, let me know, and I'll see what I can arrange.
    Nothing to see here...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Would be looking at something like the following:

FK Automotive Tuning Shop | Angel Eye headlight suitable for VW Golf 4 (Typ 1J) Yr. 98-03 chrome | purchase online

I'll find out which of their projector headligts are RHD suitable and confirm if there's interest.
    Nothing to see here...

depending on price, could be interested. where are the halo's on those lights? i cant seem to see them..
    Platinum Grey mkV Jetta turbo, Viezu motorsport map, GT-CX 18", lowering to come

Users Country Flag
    they are on the largest lens.

also interested - the conversion works out to be about $160 for the lights - will be interested to see a shipped price
    My build thread here: 1.6 sr into 1.8T http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...-8t-63249.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    they are on the largest lens.
    They're around the lens which is on the "outside" of the car when they're mounted. The inner-most lens is the high-beam, the two tiny ones are indicators and foglamps.

also interested - the conversion works out to be about $160 for the lights - will be interested to see a shipped price
    If only it were that simple.

* International shipping is horrid (almost as much again as the lights themselves when dealing with them individually, and although we get some benefit in shipping a number together, it's not huge).
    * If we bring a number of sets in, we almost certainly attract customs duty and GST, though that should be offset by the prices.

That said, with currently indicated numbers on just the Bora lights we're already looking at a discount to around $275 per set (from the initial price of $300 per set). As the Golf headlights are cheaper to begin with, I'd hope to be able to offer them at least a little cheaper.
    Nothing to see here...

Users Country Flag
    Would like to fit HID to these as they are projectors instead of the reflector type lights, so all I need is the H7 kit correct?

Depending on landed price I am interested in a set as well.

Iv got 3 mates with golf mk4's Il tell em and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jDub View Post
    Would like to fit HID to these as they are projectors instead of the reflector type lights, so all I need is the H7 kit correct?

Depending on landed price I am interested in a set as well.
    You could in theory do this, though it would technically make your car defectable. Your personal call.
    Nothing to see here...

Yeah still interested in the black bora ones and probably some tails but ill get back to you on that one when i get some time.

2001 Turbo! 4mo Bora 'Boring' | Carbinaro CAI | Fixing broken stuff | Sorting the Turbo Goodness! | BBS Lm's 18x8.5 | KW V2's | 4 pot Brembo's

Interested in some RHD Projectors pending price.
    2001 MkIV GTI
    Revo Stg 1 - K&N Intake - Forge DV

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast