Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of selling my Corrado

Users Country Flag

Thinking of selling my Corrado

Hi All,

I have been recently thinking of selling up some of my collection.

Just looking for opinions on if I should sell out, very hard after such a long time.

I had always wanted a Corrado and still love the look and feel of the car.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

What engine/year is it?
    Any pictures?

If you do decide to sell I just hope that someone who will use and enjoy it buys it.

I have been driving mine daily.

mk2 GTi 16v
    Corrado G60

Dont poke and hope, scan, smoke and scope
    Users Country Flag
    Ditto, pics , year and engine/box. ABV Manual would be the go as would G Lader Manual
    Jmac
    Alba European
    Service, Diagnostics and repairs. Mobile Diag available on request
    Audi/VW/Porsche Factory trained tech 25+ yrs exp
    For people who value experience call 0423965341

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks for your replies.

It is a 1993, late 1992 build date, VR6 in Classic Green pearl.

Never had a panel replaced and original paint that is super smooth, obviously there are some little blemishes but personally I think the paint is great for being original. All the original barcoded stickers are on the inside of every panel matching the VIN number. It has a VW Motorsport Inlet manifold, leather seats and everything works as it should spoiler raises automatically and manually, sunroof has had lots of money spent rebuilding it with new parts and works perfectly. It has 17" ABT one piece wheels and runs 312mm front brakes. It utilises the high comp. head gasket with a lightened flywheel and 264 cams. You guys don't know me from a bar of soap but I can tell you I am very particular, The interior has been cleaned with a toothbrush, gently. The air vent flaps have been resealed with neoprene to allow them to close air tight. What else can I say, ask away.
    P.S. I will try and post some pictures, this is my first time so have patience.
    Last edited by VW Collector; 28-11-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Thinking of selling my Corrado-img_0942-jpg

Front bumper shot
    Last edited by VW Collector; 28-11-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Looks great, if you do sell it hope it goes to someone who cherishes it as much as you seem to have.
    Is it registered?

mk2 GTi 16v
    Corrado G60

Quote Originally Posted by VW Collector View Post
    Thanks for your replies.

It is a 1993, late 1992 build date, VR6 in Classic Green pearl.

Never had a panel replaced and original paint that is super smooth, obviously there are some little blemishes but personally I think the paint is great for being original. All the original barcoded stickers are on the inside of every panel matching the VIN number. It has a VW Motorsport Inlet manifold, leather seats and everything works as it should spoiler raises automatically and manually, sunroof has had lots of money spent rebuilding it with new parts and works perfectly. It has 17" ABT one piece wheels and runs 312mm front brakes. It utilises the high comp. head gasket with a lightened flywheel and 264 cams. You guys don't know me from a bar of soap but I can tell you I am very particular, The interior has been cleaned with a toothbrush, gently. The air vent flaps have been resealed with neoprene to allow them to close air tight. What else can I say, ask away.
    P.S. I will try and post some pictures, this is my first time so have patience.

H.Matey,

Car looks fantastic, would be interested in talking to you about it send me a pm with our number and we can have a chat cheers

Pete

How much would you be willing to part with her for?

mk2 GTi 16v
    Corrado G60

Thanks for the positive feedback. Its one of those things isn't it…..I will see if someone is interested enough to look it over and go from there. I also have a Mk.1 16V that is an ex show car from many years ago, it isn't really in a state to sell but I need to move it on.

It is registered, I just couldn't stick the plate on over the beautifully smooth bumper. Its displayed behind the windscreen, bound to get done for it someday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast