Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrado now in. WA

google mobil de its on there just click on the bit that says english and away you go.If not pm and i will give you details of a guy who was buying it for me
    Last edited by aussievwwdub; 13-08-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golf Loon View Post
    Hook me up with the first one you were gonna buy mate.

The green one looks awesome.
    Here you go Matt, so many Corrados on there! I wish the laws were different! But still, if you can convert an 88 model to RHD you're laughing...

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...g=&tabNumber=1

Heres what the description translates to;

''Sale here one the all first Corrado G60 in a good condition. The car is for a long time already logged out, which is because of the lack of time. The vehicle always very maintained which one also see can. Last year was brought it to the customer service and made to TÜV/Au. With 100tkm the loader were overhauled and all belts were changed. The calculation is present. This vehicle not driven in the winter and also with rains completely rarely. The engine was driven always warmly and was not " getreten". Originals the G60 rims also participate. Questions by mail or telephone.''
    Last edited by OEM G60; 14-08-2009 at 05:29 AM.

The machinery boys are going to love that side exit exhaust..woohoo

I love the smoothed rear bumper with no exhaust cut-out on that, someone probably grafted a piece in from another bumper.

I'd be putting a standard exhaust on it with a down-turned tailpipe like this...

With the tip cut off;

Down-turned tailpipe on

Awesome, this ones got the tow eye hole filled too;

Hi Matt thanks for that pic,i did ask the guy who is shipping it for me for that pic instead he sent 1 of the rear bumper.will i have to get the side 1changed?and where do i get a new back box?cheers Russ

Quote Originally Posted by aussievwwdub View Post
    Hi Matt thanks for that pic,i did ask the guy who is shipping it for me for that pic instead he sent 1 of the rear bumper.will i have to get the side 1changed?and where do i get a new back box?cheers Russ
    Not sure if it will have to be changed or not to be honest, thing is no body knows Corrados in Australia really, so you could get away with it. If not i guess you'll have to source another? Good 2nd hand one off the-corrado.net, one through VW(ouch$$$$), but i reckon a custom jobby will be the go, it will probably end up being cheaper to do that and down-turn the tail pipe like in the pics i posted.

By the way mate, this place has been awesome for sourcing parts, so cheap and such a good service, quick post etc;

http://www.arztuning.de/

cheers i will check them out.i will put it over the pits and see what it fails on 1st i guess,my mate who's a car trader said the exaust tail pipe has to be behind the back wheel so a possible temp mod might be needed to get it thro then swap it back.What is the child restraint thing you had to do to yours?
    Last edited by aussievwwdub; 17-08-2009 at 07:17 PM.

I'll try and get some pics up of them for you mate...

Here you go, they're pretty basic! I'm pretty sure you can buy them, my boss just bought a new Ford Ranger Ute with a space cab, it didn't come with child seat restraints so he went and got some put in, they look identical to mine.

You may have to have a high level rear brake light too, i didn't need one but i've heard of others who needed them for ADR compliance.

With the back seats down looking into the boot;

The left one;

The right one, next to that factory sticker we were talking about;

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by OEM G60; 18-08-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast