Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T7

Users Country Flag

Plenty of pics out now SPY PICS: New Volkswagen Transporter T7 outed - www.carsales.com.au. From some angles it doesn't look too bad, but yes very MB like.

The T7 will be a shared platform with the Transit Custom with Ford leading development so it's unlikely a VW version will be on the streets prototype testing just yet.

Users Country Flag
    The more i think about this "T7" i think this van we are seeing, will be VW standalone Family van mover on a VW Electric friendly platform MQB platform?

As Tornado is correct about the shared ford platform for commercial vans, its quite possible that they will split the Transporter and Mutlivan into different vehicles.
    2017 VW T6 3200KG GVM LWB 132kW 7 Speed DSG (Campervan Conversion)

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    I think my Kombi story will come to an end after one more, a T6.

Users Country Flag
    I actually quite look the look of the Transit Custom ..... much better looking than a T5-6-7 ...

There is even a "sports" model that looks pretty cool. If the VW looks anything like it, it would be pretty awesome.

Current 9 seater Transit (Tourneo in the UK) T7-tourneo-jpg 6spd torque converter auto

BTW, I think the carsguide article has the next Touran in it not the T7
    Last edited by Sharkie; 27-08-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Yeah, who knows what the T7 will look like? The commercial vehicles incl Amarok will be supposedly made together with Ford. I’m not a fan of Ford tech, but must admit that the body design of Ford vans and even their Ranger ute, especially the Raptor isn’t that bad. The interior though is terrible in all of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12