Support VWWC

Thread: T6.1 Multivan headlight adjustment

Users Country Flag

T6.1 Multivan headlight adjustment

Hi guys i have a new T6.1 and just recently drove home on some really dark roads doing 80klm/hr and noticed that my lights point down to much and i can't see or read the road coming at me. With all the new technology do i need to have VW adjust with a computer or do i just wind the screws on the back of the lights under the bonnet?

I had the same problem in my T5 stock headlights were scary at night on country roads , after a full grown deer walked out in front of me one night on the Brisbane Valley Highway one of those pant soil moments . I went out the next day and bought a Cree Light bar , what a huge difference not only does it give down the road brightness but also the sides as well [no more scary deer hiding in the darkness .] But you could adjust the headlights but just make sure they are not too high or you will have oncoming cars blasting you with their high beams .

Try looking up Headlight Range Control in your owner manual. There may be a small wheel to adjust uo & down, on the dash to the right of the steering wheel.
    Current: MY18 TRANSPORTER CrewVan, Indium Grey
    Previous: MY10 Tiguan 2.0TSI, Silver Leaf, APR StgII tune + many mod's

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by MGV View Post
    Try looking up Headlight Range Control in your owner manual. There may be a small wheel to adjust uo & down, on the dash to the right of the steering wheel.
    Yeh i did read that but my executive model doesn't seem to have that. i will have to keep reading.