Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: T5 transporter aftermarket radio options

Hi Howard,
    With the Chinese head units, do you use the supplied CCD camera or something different? The camera seems to have two mounting screws but I am not clear exactly where or how such is mounted and angle adjustment. I also see so called licence plate light cameras, but seem to me these would be off set to much to one side and not centrally located. I have also seen the high up mounted cameras on the top brake light, but seem very exposed. Also there are cameras that mount to the number plate mount. So what is the best and easiest install? Any photo examples would be good.

Regards,
    Scott

A long while since posting on this subject , today i finished upgrading both our T5 vans 2005 2012 models with new head units . Yes Chinese again but the quality has gone to the next level now with quality and standard features , 9inch screen which looks great compared to factory 6 inch ones , built in GPS / Bluetooth. Reverse and front collision cameras split screen to have two apps open together , phone mirroring WiFi fixed or hotspot via phone with voice search . Low End outputs for amp connections and the real kicker 30 channel Digital Sound Processor with Subwoofer and seating position settings along with various other controls for the music buff . USB connections for memory sticks etc as these no longer have DVD players 2GB+ 32GB Android 10 internal storage so plenty of room for music and video . Outputs for external video connections and just plug and play no VW coding the units come with two sets of connectors for the Can Bus or non Can bus models like my 2005 one has . The two old models I removed were still working perfectly but when these new ones came up I just thought good time to upgrade for a ridiculous low price of $275 Each delivered .2g+32g Android10 Car Multimedia Player Radio Gps For Vw Passat B6 Touran Golf5 Polo Jetta 2 Din Dvd - Buy Car Radio,Car Dvd Radio Multimedia Player,Gps Navigation Product on Alibaba.com

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819