Thread: T5 multivan a/c vents not working

T5 multivan a/c vents not working

I currently have a VW T5 Multivan. My issue is that my vents are blowing minimal air when selected. The blower fan is still working properly as I can hear it behind dash, its just the air is not coming out of the vents very much.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or have a solution. Of course this has happened on the first day of traveling around Australia on holidays.🙄

Could try checking the cabin filter. Not sure where it is, but everyone seems to have this issue when the filter gets grungy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Also check for leaves etc blocking the outset behind the windshield grate to the fan intake on passenger side ( and as mentioned by ozgti, cabin filter under dash on passenger side). I assume all air vents are fully open?
    Regards,

Scott

Thanks Ozgti... problem solved. The filter was filthy and well past it’s used by date. I have replaced the filter and it works a treat now.

Heads up for anyone with a similar problem the filter is located under the passenger side dash in the foot well. The filter cover has bolts that need a 5.5mm socket however you can use a small shifter to get the job done.