Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: t5 bull bar

t5 bull bar

Folks I live in Queensland, anyone know a place in Queensland that supplies air bag rated bull bars to multivan comfortlines. I live in the country and animal strikes are a big problem.

thanks

Tim

Users Country Flag
    Hi,
    Try
    QLD Bull-bars.
    Rockhampton, QLD 4700
    p: 1800 773093

As they have made great T4 bars in the past.
    Jaimo.
    06 Jetta/09 Pirelli/DSG
    08 T5 BPC/Auto
    08 Caddy Maxi life TDI/DSG
    12 Up!.

Wandaria,

How is the under floor oil cooler going on the gravel roads? I was driving on several gravel roads during the Christmas holidays and I noticed stones wedged in the fins and some bent fins where stones had hit but nothing that seems to matter.

I regularly drive at 100 to 120 on gravel so maybe the stones hit harder than for more cautious drivers but it (the cooler) does look very vulnerable.
    Bob

Ex 2004 Transporter TDI T4
    2007 Multivan Comfortline T5 128kw TDI Auto

with the dust and flies in western Victoria
    Wandaria........http://www.ettvehicles.com/index.htm, based in Sydney, build ambulances. Their T5 based ambulances often have a bullbar fitted...regrettably an over bumper arrangement....but what the hey, eh? I suggest you ask them where they get them from.

The oil (?) cooler was one of the first things I noticed under the T5.......and thought was.......'vulnerable'. It really needs a perforated bash plate...

with the dust and flies in western Victoria
    Quote Originally Posted by pjbplumbing@bigpond.com View Post
    Agree that Bocar are a likely option for a T5 but that model bullbar is for a T4 (which Wandaria doesn't have).

A good bar nonetheless......a customised version (to reduce the size of the roo catching hole in the middle) of one adorns my own T4

I spoke with a company in Brisbane, technically speaking the t5 bullbar will fit the multivan, the only reason they don't is because, waite for it, there are parking sensors on the front of the car, which would be covered/removed if you put a bull bar on them, but naturally enough if you come up with another way to attach them or remove them altogether then the t5 bullbar ( a nice alloy one) will fit the multivan. At least that is what they told me.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by wandaria View Post
    I spoke with a company in Brisbane, technically speaking the t5 bullbar will fit the multivan, the only reason they don't is because, waite for it, there are parking sensors on the front of the car, which would be covered/removed if you put a bull bar on them, but naturally enough if you come up with another way to attach them or remove them altogether then the t5 bullbar ( a nice alloy one) will fit the multivan. At least that is what they told me.
    Which company did the T5 bull bar?

The only T5 bar I have seen is a nudge/A bar...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiplexMan View Post
    Which company did the T5 bull bar?

The only T5 bar I have seen is a nudge/A bar...
    Yeah i'd like to know that too )

How about this one, not a full bull bar however better then most nudge bars.
    Last edited by Tornado T5; 06-07-2008 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast