Support VWWC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T5.1 Multivan Remmaped by PENDLE performance

How would one of these tuning packages go without the DPF ie blanking the EGR and Deleting the DPF itself ?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny43.5 View Post
    How would one of these tuning packages go without the DPF ie blanking the EGR and Deleting the DPF itself ?
    Presumably even better as the DPF is quite a big restriction in exhaust flow, so without it, you would get more power and torque due to better exhaust flow.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    So with mine it’s all still standard. Marcus carried out a dpf regen before doing the first data log to get the most accurate figures. He also reset the dsg so the gearbox would learn the new engine map. This was all on a van with 120,000kms.

Just posted a thread on the results of my remap by Pendle Performance and couldn't be happier so far!

Thanks for the great feedback, finally got my profile on here running. Best Regards marcus @ Pendle Performance Australia

Hi, and thanks for the positive feedback, i don’t reset the DSG, i re adapt your turbo control and EGR, I regen your DPF to almost completely clear the soot content, yours went from 20+ grams to less than 2 grams so the software learns from the new demands of the map. Great to hear you’re enjoying your Pendle tune though.

Great to hear this Zeb! Thanks again for your patience whilst the Kess server was down.

Hey, I’m currently doing our tunes at $800 may seem cheap compared to many but I’m more interested in Getting our reputation out there at this stage, we’re not as well known in Australia as Uk/Europe

If you want any further info feel free to call me.
    Last edited by The_Hawk; 21-07-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by PendlePerformanceAus View Post
    Hey, I’m currently doing our tunes at $800 may seem cheap compared to many but I’m more interested in Getting our reputation out there at this stage, we’re not as well known in Australia as Uk/Europe

If you want any further info feel free to call me.
    Hi Marcus, does Pendle offer anything for the Audi SQ5 TDI (3.0L V6 bi turbo). I had a look on the Pendle website and Facebook page but looks like they mainly focus on the vans.

I should add that I am looking for a tune that has actually been developed and tested by Pendle (not a generic slave tune bought from somewhere else).
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 16-07-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Yes I’ve already done one SQ5 here, they do make great figures on top of the impressive performance they already have.

How long do you need the vehicle for?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Usually just overnight, I do the files at night as Pendle Performance HQ are a British company, I wait until roads are quieter, datalog, send files, receive missed files by usually 10pm then upload, re datalog, send for final check and done! I like to keep customers cars overnight in case anything goes wrong with connecting to the Kess server. I wish I could do them during the day but I have to drive miles out of Sydney to datalog effectively.

Lucas is correct, they do make a bit more power and torque with the DPF deleted and EGR switched off, not something I’m keen to promote but if your DPF suddenly had its insides fall out I could help you with the perfect tune to resolve the matter!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast