I installed a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform on my T6 Transporter.
The rack actually came off my previous vehicle, an Isuzu 4WD, so it's relatively small and only covers three leg mounting points on the Transporter roof. (It's a 1900mm long platform - but this nicely leaves room for the solar panel)

I used the Rhino RLTF legs to mount it, and I was surprised their flimsiness. The legs are made of fairly thin plastic, and were flexing a lot just while I was getting the roof platform installed.

On my previous vehicle, I had Rhino roof rails and a different type of leg, and they were made of stronger stuff.

I just wondered if all RLTF legs on the Transporter are as flimsy as mine, or if it's possible I've ended up with some non-genuine items or something.. (I did buy the cheapest ones I could find on the internet (AUD$112), but from an apparently reputable store)

Hopefully the combined result of the tray, across six legs, turns out OK. I'm mostly just happy that i managed to get the tray on there -- Rhino didn't list any official solution like this for the LWB.

Are Rhino Rack RLTF legs always this .. flimsy? (Are mine genuine?)-img_20200911_131021-jpg