Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This old girl's got a van! Tell me your best camping hack

Users Country Flag

The rest function turns the fans on and uses the heat from the radiator to warm the cab. Usually only lasts 20 minutes.

An awning also helps to dry gear and have a cool place to have a beer. I’m different and have mine on the drivers side as it’s the side that is
    normally used for storage.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    lol, that's so cool. i just planned on downloading off netflix like crazy before leaving wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny43.5 View Post
    Yes correct like wetsuits riding gear can get a pongy after a hard days riding , hanging it out helps next day tolerating the previous days leftovers Ha Ha . We also take out a 120 inch roll down screen which mounts on the trailer , we then use a DLP portable projector to watch movies and video clips through a bluetooth speaker a real camping luxury !

I tried to post this earlier but something went wrong so here goes again , our camping hack is movies under the stars or in this clip INXS video clip . If you look at the screen size you can see its as big as the side of the VW !! Thanks to my mate doing the cooking on our Fire and Ice .YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12