Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Multivan T5 Roof Racks???

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ozgti View Post
    This is mine. Full length platform with dual awnings. Soon to have a solar panel under there if I can't figure out wtf is draining my battery...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Hi Ozgti. I want to get the same setup as yours. Do you have model no’s. for platform .? Do the mounts come with the platform?
    I’m on the Gold Coast , can’t seem it find the right solution. Want to mount solar panel under either a platform or roof racks and fit a kings awning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T h is is what I would go for if I had to do it again.

Please view this ad:

Volkswagen T5 Transporter (2003-2015) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit,
    Volkswagen T5 Transporter (*****2015) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Brisbane North West - Brisbane City | 1230827790

Price: $1,840

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
    Gumtree: Buy and Sell to Save or Make Money Today - Apps on Google Play

Cross bars have the u channel on it so you can mount stuff to it. Mine has the u channel down so you can centre it on the car. Annoying....

Users Country Flag
    Hi All,
    I have a similar problem, but i need to fit under 2.03m door (said to be 2m). Does anyone know of any racks that would make this possible?

Users Country Flag

Got set of three off eBay( had to ask seller to create item , as normally only sold in pair)arrived in a few days. Aud 343.50.
    I am just using them to mount awning and solar cell.

PM me if you want details.

Users Country Flag
    That'd be awesome. Is that a T5 or T6

I used the foot that came with the whispbars and got it lower. The foot with the fitting kit is about 2 inches tall. The standard foot is about 2 mm.

Users Country Flag
    Hi Stewie
    Mine is T5. With the tracks. Here is the link . You buy per pair or message the seller if you want three , and he will create an item for you. Also let him know you have tracks. this the link for black , but they have silver as well.
    Multivan T5 Roof Racks???-img_0885-jpg

2x BLACK Cross bar / Roof rack for Volkswagen Multivan T5 4D 2004-2014 | eBay

I just installed a 2.7m Rhino Pioneer tray on my VW SWB T6 as per Markee's low feet option (RLTPPP). My clearance measurements on stock wheels and suspension is between 1980mm & 1990mm but very happy to still fit under 2m car parks.
    I went 4 pairs of legs and the end result is rock solid. There is about 20mm clearance between roof and bars but no flex contact when I walk around up there.
    I would post pics but I'm only new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo_VW_multivan_2010 View Post
    Hi Stewie
    Mine is T5. With the tracks. Here is the link . You buy per pair or message the seller if you want three , and he will create an item for you. Also let him know you have tracks. this the link for black , but they have silver as well.
    Multivan T5 Roof Racks???-img_0885-jpg

2x BLACK Cross bar / Roof rack for Volkswagen Multivan T5 4D 2004-2014 | eBay

Looks like someone should invest in a steep ladder , that roof hasn,t seen any polish for some time in comparison to the sides . Its an age old problem with owning vans they are tall we are short . Happy Easter!

Users Country Flag

Thanks for reminding me . I am planning on attacking that issue today. Happy Easter to you too. I have converted my van into a camper. Now I can’t use it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast