Support VWWC

Thread: Locating part numbers?

Locating part numbers?

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find VW part numbers for my 1996 2.0 Transporter?
    I'm after part numbers for 62 (washer) and 35 (bush) for the gear shift linkage relay lever.

Locating part numbers?-parts-jpg

Users Country Flag
    Your best bet is to talk to your local VW spare parts department quoting your VIN.
    The sealing plate (washer) looks like it might be 701711965 and the bushes might be 701711066
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|9w7 BT|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|3D colour cluster|Quad LED tail rings|Climatronics upgrade|Dynaudio retrofit|B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|TPMS Direct|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM retrofit|High Beam Assist|DQ500

Thanks kamold ... yes I'll be speaking to VW spare parts in the morning.

I was wanting to have the parts numbers as a backup to make sure that I order the right parts as sometimes it is hard to explain what you are wanting over the phone.
    Last edited by Gold Coaster; 07-06-2020 at 06:11 PM.

As an ex parts interpreter it is a dangerous thing to quote part numbers because if it is wrong you own it. If the parts guy orders it wrong he has to explain it to his boss and then get the right ones.