Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Lift kit for T5 4 Motion - supplier?

Quote Originally Posted by Markee View Post
    An update on my heights as per MAD’s request for measurements from arch to centre of hub.
    Driver front 475
    Driver rear 500
    Passenger front 465
    Passenger rear 510

Using King Springs front and rear and Toyo Open Country AT2 245/65/17 on 17x7.5 ET55 rims

Hi Markee.
    I am in Adelaide and would like to call you re the lift on your Transporter. Is that ok.
    I have a T6 Frontline conversion and want lift.
    Cheers John 0467812357.
    Can you text me your number if that's ok

Users Country Flag
    Does anybody who has the Seikel Kit have a part number for the Monroe Rear Shocks they use!!?

Monroe Australia ONLY has one part number for VW T5 Transporters (mine is 2011 4MOTION raised in the rear)

the part number for the Monroes is

V-1170

I was going to possibly going to replace my Bilsteins with part number

BE5 - E035 - M2

??

Users Country Flag
    Im looking at a picture of my Seikel Rear Shocks, i can't seem to load it on here.

It just has

T5 HA

Hopefully that helps,

if not ill hear from you regarding the factory shocks i've got sitting here.
    2017 VW T6 3200KG GVM LWB 132kW 7 Speed DSG (Campervan Conversion)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD View Post

Have received the Seikel kit just now will have to measure them when I get a chance , fitting not for a month or so though

Regards

Mad

Hey,
    Found this thread after recently acquiring a '08 T5 Caravelle 4Motion (GVM3000). Interested in doing a lift.

MAD, which Seikel kit did you buy? Ever got round measuring the stroke/travel of the shocks?

From the Monroe catalogue I notice that the V1170 has compressed length of 314mm and extended 472, thus 158mm of travel. I recently replaced my OEM rear shocks with these Monroes and noticed that I had to compress the spring slightly to get the shock in when fully extended. Hence the shock is the limiting travel at the rear.

Unloaded measurements from hub center to wheel arch:
    Front: 430mm
    Rear: 450mm

Thus assuming my front has sagged compared to others and shocks starting to show signs of reaching their end of life.

For interest, have anyone used the '06-'17 Crafter 3ton shocks (Monroe V1177, which has similar compressed length but 190mm of travel) on Transporter/Caravelle?

Would really be interested in the measurement and shock part numbers of the Seikel “Desert” Suspension lift kit for 4MOTION especially the one with Monroe shocks.

Users Country Flag

Hi All.

I've been trawling through the T5 threads trying to find info on lift kits for my 2008 2.5 BPC 6 speed manual 4Motion Multivan (T30 load rating).
    The folks at kombilife will be bringing in the THQ SoLow adjustable lift kit in the future, however, it is expensive ($3.5K not fitted) and is only expected in the coming months. I need something pronto as I'm off to Fraser in a couple of weeks time.
    Has anyone fitted the Fulcrum setup please? If so, anyone got any pics of their setups please?

"2 Inch 50mm Bilstein 4x4 Lift Kit to suit Volkswagen Transporter T5 & T6 - [ SKU - TRANSP-001 ]
    - Kit Contains 4 x Bilstein shock absorbers. Springs are 4 x King Spring Coils.
    - This kits default rear spring, has been specifically designed for use on vehicles that have a constant load of 0-150kg. "

Kit cost current $2673 not fitted. Then I'll still need to get the diff kit as well.

2 Inch 50mm Bilstein 4x4 Lift Kit to suit Volkswagen Transporter T5 & T6

Thanks!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223