Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: installed KONI "Active Frequency Selective Damping" shocks on my Multivan

Users Country Flag

Gross 3000kg =T30

Users Country Flag
    Tig, or anyone, what is the deal with import tax and import regulations ?

Users Country Flag
    You should get a VAT credit when you can prove to the seller that the items were sent out of the UK & then you will have to pay GST.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tig-uan View Post
    HI D. I bought both fronts and rears from BalanceMotorsport, which is an online shop in the UK. The AU distributor was out of stock at the time, and there was a price difference too. You can get the part number from koni.com for your model, and then search online by part number.

The Rear shocks are very cheap and easy to install, as the mounting bolts are very accessible, I had them done by a local mechanic. I recommend getting the rears at least if you do not have the budget for the fronts.
    The Front Struts I installed at an official VW dealer in my area, after a brief discussion to talk them into installing a 3rd party product that I brought in with me, price was reasonable. I was getting much higher quoted installation prices from "koni partners" locally.

Despite what the scoreboard says the Multivan pushed the V250d in every department. But it was let down by missing curtain airbags and lacking the final veneer of sophistication that the Mercedes displays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12