Hi All.
I have a few common problems (from what I've seen online) with my VW Multivan T5 2007 Highline.
It started with my drivers side electric sliding door not closing properly and the electric auto closing part stopping working which caused my car to beep while driving because the door is just a tiny bit ajar.
Then my dash started flickering at times and other times would turn off except for a few lights like the speedo stick, clock and odometer. The small screen where you can control the car temp and air-con is also off. While the dash is off the beeping stops tho which is a small mercy.
I also sometimes get the issue where the central locking auto locks itself even if the door is open and then of course the alarm goes off because the door is open.

I have had both the sensors in the electric sliding doors replaced so I know it's not that. I also removed the drivers seat and found the blue and red wire which usually has the corroded section in it. Mine was clean as a whistle so I taped it all up again but the problems persist.

Do you think this could be a control module issue (under the drivers seat?) or possibly a door module issue?