Support VWWC

Thread: Captains Seats and bench seat

Captains Seats and bench seat

G'day,
    I have a pair of captains seats and the bench seat from a 2012 T.5 Multivan Comfortline. There in good condition with no rips or tears. Seeing what they are worth and if anyone wants them? And if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could advertise them? I also have a mk6 golf R steering wheel with airbag that i need to sell too, so looking for the same info. Its plug and play on the multivan.

Cheers

Gumtree, facebook marketplace and then any VW buy/swap/sell groups on facebook would probably get you the largest audience.

Are these the front (drivers/passenger) captains seats or from the rear?

Also depends on how quickly you want them to sell and if you are based in a major city.

You can look at a listing like this: VW Volkswagen T5 seats multivan. Bench and 2 captain chairs leather | Other Parts & Accessories | Gumtree Australia Hobsons Bay Area - Seaholme | 1257507690. But that ad has been up for months, so if you want it gone, need to drop the price.

How much for the wheel? Dsg or manual?
    Seats, good luck. A set of 2016 captain's on leather sold for 1200,yet there's a guy that can't even give his bench seat away for free.

Post some pics.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They are the rear seats. Im 1.5hrs from syd so close enough to a major city.
    Yea i saw that ad, and that its been up for a while! I do want to sell them so def a lower price. That was one of the things i was wanting to get an idea on, how much they are realistically worth?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ozgti View Post
    How much for the wheel? Dsg or manual?
    Seats, good luck. A set of 2016 captain's on leather sold for 1200,yet there's a guy that can't even give his bench seat away for free.

Post some pics.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sent you a pm mate