Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aust. Volkswagen Campervan/Motorhome List

Users Country Flag

Yes I had the same problem here in Melbourne with trying to get it fitted out (not a pop top).
    After almost 2 years I travelled to northern NSW just to get it done...and glad I did.
    So sorry I can't help...just provide sympathy.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    VW Transporter T5 MY10 Van M 6spd 2.0DT 103kw White. Long wheel base. Standard roof?

Finally got my SWB van Pop Topped.
    It was done by Discoverer Campervans in Albion Park Rail NSW. They go by a few names but google will find it. In my opinion they currently do the best value vans if you can't stretch to a Trakka. They are certainly cheaper and much much better than Frontline in the accessories and quality of product, they use UK equipment for the cabinets and roof, the list of included items is better for less. This is purely my opinion as to what you want in a camper as I guess it varies. PM me for more info on my roof. They now advertise roof only work for both SWB and LWB. My next step is freight in Evomotion Designs cabinets and hob/sink, Eberspacher is about to go in, just making the brackets. 2 x 100w solar panels for the roof, Joolca hot water/shower unit to mount in the back, swivel seats done. Using the bed up top for sleeping. Final cost will be around 20K including Fiamma F45 awning. I've done and will do almost all the work myself.

Users Country Flag

Users Country Flag
    There is a new guy on the block based at Coolum called Wanderlust Campers. This one is a bit different to the others i've had a look at and is still in the development stage, but still a very nice van once he gets it right.

Wanderlust Campers VW T5 & T6 Camper van conversions

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigs902 View Post
    There is a new guy on the block based at Coolum called Wanderlust Campers. This one is a bit different to the others i've had a look at and is still in the development stage, but still a very nice van once he gets it right.

Wanderlust Campers VW T5 & T6 Camper van conversions
    The bed and seating system looks good.

Users Country Flag
    If it was LWB and a finished unit and a larger fridge I would of bought it as it as a nice setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 T5 132Kw Twin Turbo, 2016 "D" Suffix EGR Cooler, 4 Motion, 7Spd DSG + Diff Lock, Frontline Camper.

Users Country Flag

Interesting article on the evolution of VW Trakka campervans.

BACK TRAKK: Trakka VW Camper Evolution - Trakka
    Understand how it works, troubleshoot logically BEFORE replacing parts.
    2001 T4 TRAKKA Syncro 2.5TDI,2006 Mk5 2.0TDI Golf manual,2001 Polo 1.4 16V manual [now sold], '09 2.0CR TDI Tiguan manual,
    Numerous Mk1 Golf diesels

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345