Thread: All Terrains and Steel Wheel Supplier

Users Country Flag

All Terrains and Steel Wheel Supplier

Does anyone know a good steel wheel supplier for caddy's??
    The rim i would like is either 5x112 - 6 or 6.5

Also has anyone hit a nice set of all terrains to their caddy? We have a caddy camper and would like some more sidewall for dirt roads etc.

I'm looking at a set of Goodrides...205/65/R16 - $630 for a set of 5....
    The diameter is around 652mm ... let me know if you've gone bigger!

Also has anyone successfully lifted their caddy?

Users Country Flag
    I just bought a 2012 Caddy which I want to build into a mini-camper "Swamper" style too.

Overseas plenty of people are putting on A/T tyres of size 215/65R16 without issues apparently (obviously make sure the backspacing of the new rim works - I really like this site for checking (note, I have nothing to do with the site except that it's a great visual tool) - Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit).

I'm planning on getting VW Tiguan alloy wheels and tyres of that same size for now and will replace the tyres with some BF Goodridge A/Ts once those tiguan tyres are worn out.

Haven't lifted mine yet, but I am looking at the 30mm spacer lift available in Europe. It has lift blocks for the rear plus longer U-bolts and a thicker spacer for the front struts. Seems pretty expensive for a couple of bits of steel blocks though, would love it if someone here CNC machines out some aluminium/steel blocks to do the same.

Users Country Flag
    All Terrains and Steel Wheel Supplier-pxl_20220428_050432345-jpgThought I'd post back, got the VW Tiguan alloy wheels on with the 215/65R16 Yokohama Geolander tyres and no rubbing anywhere, lock to lock and compressed etc. So your goal of 205/65R16 is easily achievable.

Users Country Flag

Still on the hunt for the 30mm lift kit. I can find on ebay a place from Czechoslovakia, but they say they don't ship to Australia. The kits from the UK seem to cost around $500-$600 which seems a bit nuts.