Support VWWC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What`s the DIFFS

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TSOTSI View Post
    I so need to find a sponsor for my APR, dying to unleash my TSI, wonder on the S/C how tail happy it will be. ANY takers
    Me too mate, I think the single cab would be very tail happy with the extra power. Already the stock motor has a fair bit of go for such a big ute.
    I'll be looking at a tune for mine in a few months, the APR dealer I spoke with here in Melbourne said APR are revising their tune prices in the near future (cheaper) so that will make it even better bang for buck!!

Users Country Flag
    Good tyres makes a difference to how much grip you will have. The stickier (and more expensive unfortunately) the better. Recently fitted Conti MaxContacts (18") after the Conti SportContacts and it had less than half the grip IMO. Became tail happy and actually hard to drive. Switched to good 19"s and the grip is back! Cannot unstick the rear unless you drop the clutch at 4000+ or in the very wet.
    Current: 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 2017 Mustang GT manual Race Red with mods now making 370kw
    10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Sounds like you need either good tyres or a few sandbags in the tray with an APR tune!

I'm running big heavy 265 75 16 (32") BFG all terrain tyres on steel rims at the moment so that slows down the wheelspin in the wet a bit haha

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

So then my Pirelli Verde gonna have some troubles, but hey part of the fun.

have you guys seen a company call Wulfchip tegnik Tuning?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12