Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Sharkie's TSI Amarok Build

Users Country Flag

This is going to be a Awesome machine, maybe do the V6 diff id like to do that

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    That is the 1 currently on the car yes. Beware that it is (IMO) too loud with some drone in the midrange. At idle it is awesome, at full throttle it is LOUD. Too loud for me but OK for my son. We even had a custom resonator fitted which improved it a bit, but not enough I think. The X-Force we had before sounded tinnier but was less loud and build quality was below average whereas the Miltek's build quality is great.

When we go KO4 later this year, we will have a full custom turbo back (probably 2.75") made and fitted.

Right ok good to know. I fitted a rear muffler delete pipe that drops at the diff and it's far too loud. I had already replaced the front muffler/resonator with a straight through Lukey muffler. Looking at fitting up a 2.5" Borla muffler And then dropping at diff. Should keep the noise down but still flow well.

Yeah I agree, when I was in my 20's I had a Mazda RX3 with a 13b Bridgeport that was about 100db but now days I can't handle a loud exhaust. Must be getting old haha!!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526