Thread: Outback armour suspension

Outback armour suspension

Have outback armour with HD springs and 10 mm spacer. Bull bar on front . The top of the tyres are tilting slightly to engine bay and need to rectify. I have 560 mm from wheel centre to under guard which seems to be in the correct range . How should I rectify this so front wheels are straight. Should I remove the 10 mm spacer?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullcrusher View Post
    Have outback armour with HD springs and 10 mm spacer. Bull bar on front . The top of the tyres are tilting slightly to engine bay and need to rectify. I have 560 mm from wheel centre to under guard which seems to be in the correct range . How should I rectify this so front wheels are straight. Should I remove the 10 mm spacer?
    Get a wheel alignment done seems a sensible idea
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Upper control arm... either Blackhawk or caloffroad. I personally run caloffroad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thx . I will start with cheapest solution first Booked in wheel alignment this morning . Will let you know the outcome .

The wheel alignment should get it close... the upper control arms will adjust castor closer to OEM which makes the wheel alignment easier.

I did wheel alignment after my lift had settled and it fixed most of the alignment issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

. Wheel alignment got it back where it should be . The tyres look straight now from front on . The tyres were facing outward 25 mm from where they are now . Thanks for all your help