Support VWWC

Thread: Facelifting the Amarok

Facelifting the Amarok

Afternoon All,

Come here from the UK, as the amarok scene their is basically dead with no real information or anything flying around. Hopefull you guys MAY be able to help more!

Looking to purchase a prefacelift Amarok, as much as I prefer the interior and the media system in the facelift my budget doesn't stretch that far for a secondary car! I much prefer the look of the front facelift so was wondering the following -

Is the front bumper a straight swap? All the lines look the same?
    Grille? - Again is this a straight swap, will it be helped with the benefot of the facelift front bumper?

Read a few other forums and it seems possible, I would love to upgrade the lights too but tha does seem a big job and re-wiring and CANBUS changes etc I just can't really be bothered with.

Be great if anyone could shed some light!

Thanks in advance!
    Simon

Users Country Flag
    Yeah it's all a straight swap, some small tinkering but not impossible, it may be more effort than it's worth though...

In regards to the headlights check out the Osram LEDHL107-BK they're releasing a RHD version in the next few months.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Oh pricey! It’s an option though! Hmm how much tinkering is this that we’re talking then?