Support VWWC

Thread: 2017-2020 Amarok Custom Dash Switches

2017-2020 Amarok Custom Dash Switches

Hi all,

I’ve been looking for custom dash switches (upper dash, just below MFD - there are 7 of them) for Amaroks 2017 and later. I’ve literally found hundreds of switches for 2016 and earlier. But no switches for 2017 models onwards.

These switches are smaller than the 2016 switches and have small indentation on the left and right edges, which allows them to key into the switch next to them.

Anyone know a supplier?
    Last edited by Mitch_1; 29-01-2021 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Small error

Users Country Flag
    Hey Mitch, I've been looking for these also, but gave up a month or so ago. Ended up just getting one for the left side of the gear stick (less favourable). Would love to hear that there is another option...

It may be my only option also until someone realises they have been flogging the 2016 switches as current model ones.

Now available but expensive
    aironboard.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by jaffa View Post
    Now available but expensive
    aironboard.com.au
    Thanks! I did manage to get one of those onboard switches only a week ago. It’s pure black colour stood out like a sore thumb amongst the original ones which are pretty much a dark grey. Or they look dark grey when next to the black one. Not to mention the gourdy detailed graphic amongst the simple VW switch graphics - now I’m being overly picky!

But, if you want the extras switches there, it’s the only option.

Got mine today and the colour is OK, perfect match, but it doesn't work when i used the plug from the switch i had bought that sits next to the gearstick. Same connector but must be wired differently. The wiring diag enclosed doesn't match the switch either. I'll get there eventually.