Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you drive a Mk1 when.....

Users Country Flag

You know you drive a MK1 when you fix one problem and know to expect another one to follow very soon after.
    You know you drive a MK1 when your passenger door fills up with water every time it rains.
    You know you drive a MK1 when something about your car annoys the hell out of you every time you drive it...but you still love it to bits!
    Useless wings are for penguins!

Current: MKIV Golf GTI Reflex Silver Manual
    Had: MKVI Golf GTI Reflex Silver Manual, MKIV Golf GL - reflex silver, MKI Golf GLS - silver...and a bit of pink, Beetle - red (not silver)

Users Country Flag
    You know you drive a MK1 when 2ND GEAR GRINDS UNDER HIGH RPM!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH

WABIT

Users Country Flag
    You know you drive a MK1 when whenever you see another MK1 for spare/parts, you gotta buy it. (just in case)

You know you drive a MK1 when your mates say, "can I drive the MK1 ?"

You know you drive a MK1 when every night you search the interent trying to find new, exciting things you can do to it.

You know you drive a MK1 when you fix one problem with it, the following day some other problem appears.
    2000 SAAB 9-5 Aero - Stage 2. 275hp 420Nm, Brew City Boost
    1986 SAAB 900 Turbo 16 S

you know you drive a mk1 when you get wet.... you dont even need the convertible.
    '07 Touareg V6 TDI with air suspension
    '98 Mk3 Cabriolet 2.0 8V
    '99 A4 Quattro 1.8T

Users Country Flag
    ......... when you dont

Quote Originally Posted by Preen59 View Post
    I would have gotten wood from the picture message you sent me.. But I was sniffing Nitro, so i already had it. Hahaha.

Users Country Flag
    You know you drive a MK1 when you have to drill drain holes in the relays to let the rain water out.

You know you drive a MK1 when more smoke comes out the breather than the exhaust.

You know you drive a MK1 when you keep leaving half your parkers on.

You know you drive a MK1 when you shop for parts exclusively at E-Bay.

You know you drive a MK1 when your idea of "in car entertainment" is working heaters.

You know you drive a MK1 when your 1/4 vent windows are glued shut with black silastic.

You know you drive a MK1 when your biggest worry about your excessive speed into the next bend is where all those tools on the back seat are going to end up.

You know you drive a MK1 when your parcel shelf looks like the dog sleeps on it.

You know you drive a MK1 when your de-mister last worked in 1981.

and you'd still drive nothing else.

Pete

Talking

you know you drive a mk1 when you pull 9000rmp with a car full and leave a sss for dead
    you know you drive a mk1 when you dream of having a shed full of them

you know you drive a mk1 when every bit you have upgraded on yours you plan to upgrade later but it will do for now..
    you know you drive a mk1 when the girl at mcdonalds drivethru give you her number, poew poew
    you know you drive a mk1 when you stash your drugs in a hole in the carpet, ahahahaha (drugs are bad mmmmmk)
    you know you drive a mk1 when your head lights flash other cars randomly
    you know you drive a mk1 when you total money spent give you a heart attack, and your still not driving it! i see others feel this one hahahah
    the golf is not dead.

Oh my god i could not stop laughing at the tools in the back one, i think most of the dents in my old sidchrome toolbox are from tight corners

blackgti1.8 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jones View Post
    You know you drive a MK1 when your 1/4 vent windows are glued shut with black silastic.
    Pete
    Don't laugh - VW took your advice - My GTI has fixed 1/4 windows

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast