Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: the swallow tail project has begun.......

wow, thats all i can say, veeeery nice mate, im green with envy, shes beautiful. i want that sticker on your rear window

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    it will be going so you have first dibs

haha, nice

Looks impressive. I reckon all us old skoolers should organise a meet sometime. Pref with a drag strip nearby. I love the sound of 8V's shrieking in the morning...
    Euro look 2... Mk2 love!

Golfwise Guest

Project swallow tail

Your project is looking great and you are certainly getting stuck into it.I wonder about the fumes from the engine when you turn on your heater , getting rid of the rain "tray" looks ok on show cars but I personally wouldn't do it ,once its cut off you can't turn back.
    I still respect your project all the same.Where did you get the grey striped seats as they look like GTi ones.
    Regards

hey yeah im realy interested to hear how it goes with that carby on , ill be running that mani with a 40 dellorto on my 1.8
    cheers brenton

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    they are old seats from my mk2 which now boasts a full mk4 leather interior. yer thoughts of practicallity go out the window when i get my hands on a dub, but it makes for an interresting ride if nothing else

yeah well i reckon if u want a ride with all the mod cons and no comprimise then ur either a girl or lookin at gettin a honda, ive got a mk3 vr6 top of the line and i still make lots of comprimises. its all about having a vw gotta love it wouldnt have it any other way.
    cheers brenton

wondering how you did the rear boot lock dubstarmk2, what sort of solnoid did u use? did u wire it up through the hinged area on the back hatch to a button switch u put in?, ,do you think its wise to get rid of it as i am running delocked front handels as i might need to get in some how if battery fails or i lose my remote, looks sweet as without it
    cheers
    the golf is not dead.

hey man u get that carby runnin yet ? im diein to hear what u think about it
    cheers brenton

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast