Thread: Price Check on mk1 Parts

Price Check on mk1 Parts

So.. when we purchased our ****box rally mk1 golf we got a bunch of spare parts with it.
    So we figured we would sell all the parts and donate the funds to the rally.. but I have no idea what they are worth. So i'm just trying to get an idea of what to ask for them before throwing them up for sale.

The parts I have are -
    -Dashboard in good conditoon, no holes, marks etc
    -Grille with Fog lights in it, good condition
    -Brand new clutch kit
    -Front quarter windows, the ones that swing open
    -Head Gasket kit brand new
    -Dash cluster with speedo and tacho
    -Speedo and Tacho by themself
    -Linkages kit
    -Fuse box
    -Sills kit, that includes a bunch of sills for windows etc
    -1.6L Head with camshaft and sprocket, Apparently it has been ported and polished.

If the mods would rather me just out it in for sale section then feel free to move it or whatever, just trying to get a bit of a guide since i dont know a lot about Golfs.

Users Country Flag
    I would probably keep that head gasket kit in your box of spares for the rally.
    '07 Transporter 1.9 TDI
    '01 Beetle 2.0

Users Country Flag
    If the clutch kit is a 210mm I will give you $70. If the fuse box is the early type and has the plastic cover, I'll take it for $30.

Take the front windows, but shipping is too hard

Where are you located mate?

APR Tuned | KW Suspension | INA Engineering | Mocal Oil Control |
    Email: chris@tprengineering.com

West Sydney/Hawkesbury area

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate. Is the fuse box used or new?

Well it appears this has just turned into a for sale thread, can probably move it to the for sale section.

All parts are second hand.. unless noted.
    Clutch is second hand but has never been installed or used, so basically new.
    Fuse box has the plastic cover, although has small chip in it.
    Ill try to upload photos of parts asap..

Proceeds of this are going to charity, so if you are going to pick up the item then payment will be a fully tax deductible donation.. so that makes things even cheaper..
    If posting items ill need direct deposit etc..or half donation half deposit to cover shipping.

Users Country Flag
    thanks for the info man. I'm in the market for a new fusebox, hence the Q. all the best with the rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hey, Do the quarter windows have rubber, and if so, what condition is the rubber in?

Also, what seals are in the seal kit. 2 door or 4 door?

Thanks mate
    Mine: -MK5 Golf 2.0TDI[Deiselgeek sigma 6 shifter + H&R 50mm lowering springs + GTI Tartan interior + Audi 18x8 A6 wheels(Dark Steel)]
    -MK1 Golf The re-spray/re-build
    In the family: -MK5 Jetta 2.0TDI, -9N3 Polo TDI, -6R Polo TDI, -Mitsubishi S^$&box van
    A pattern seems to be forming...

Pics of fusebox, seals, windows, etc

Seals are very good condition.. would prefer to sell as whole lot.. what you see in photos is what I have.
    Windows come as pictured, in very good condition, one has the little plastic thing on bottom one doesnt.

Crappy photos, will get more if needed and when I have more time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_150933-jpg   Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_144947-jpg  

Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_144940-jpg   Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_143206-jpg  

Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_143145-jpg   Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_150939-jpg  

Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_150947-jpg   Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_151004-jpg  

Price Check on mk1 Parts-20150314_142710-jpg