Support VWWC

Thread: Mk1 seat rail

Users Country Flag

Mk1 seat rail

Hi,

I'm chasing a rust free passenger side seat rail crossmember for my Mk1 Golf. I've had to replace the passenger side floor and the crossmember is quite rusty so I would like to replace it as well.

My preference is to come and look at the part while it's still in the car and then cut it out myself, as I need the complete member right down to the floor. I'm happy to come and look at anything in the Brisbane or Gatton/Toowoomba areas.

I've attached a couple of photos to show which part I need and the condition of the one I currently have (which has already been removed from the car).

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mk1 seat rail-seat-rail-jpg   Mk1 seat rail-11940310_10153486086253213_1685765501_n_zpswrao9vos-jpg  

I have a 76 LS chassis/wreck, always lived around Yass/Queanbeyan/Canberra, but was rear ended a while ago. Guaranteed no rust in anything, so that piece is as good as new. You can have the lot for nothing if you want to freight it. Located in queanbeyan, NSW.