Support VWWC

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MK1 Golf - Project

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drysponge View Post
    Thanks for all the comments guys!

Sorry, if you've heard this kind of question several times, but how much would this car be worth based off the photos as a rough estimate?

I bought this around 8 years ago so I've lost touch on the market values. I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
    It's nigh-on impossible to tell via photos (and I'm assuming it's painted in acrylic and not enamel 2pak?) and is also a long way off rego (?), but I'd put around $6-7,500 on it if it were me. Some people might push for $10k, but personally, I reckon that's a stretch.

I actually know someone trying to buy one, so if you want to flip it, LMK, and I'll connect you up.
    Last edited by Valver.; 04-06-2019 at 09:21 PM.

1976 Project Carbon Mk1 - Sold! | 2015 Lotus Exige Cup | F80 M3 Family Wheels

Thanks Valver!

Can I say I just loved your carbon Golf! What an awesome job!

My car is painted in acrylic. It’s currently on the road but I only take it around the block once a month on average to be honest.

Feel free to PM me if you want to pass on your contact.

I’ve been thinking of selling it for over 6 mths and it would be hard for me to sell so I’m just testing the water at this stage, nothing is advertised yet.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789