Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracking Progress on your Polo and Polo GTI

Users Country Flag

Tracking Progress on your Polo and Polo GTI

Hey folks,

Thought I would start a new thread for those lucky enough to have scored a new Polo or Polo GTI that has a delivery of 2011.

To start the ball rolling, NADCON stage for my order is at Current SGW Determination whatever that means. Delivery indicates mid July....yes 2011
    2011 POLO GTI 3dr, Candy White, Audio-Comfort-Xenon Packs
    MODS: H&R Sport Springs - Bilstein B12s - Whiteline Sway Bar - Milltek Cat Back Exhaust - Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

Users Country Flag
    What's NADCON?

My dealer told me last week expected delivery late June (Perth) and I have a comms number... That is all.
    '11 Polo GTI - Candy White, 5 Door, Bi-Xenon Lights, Comfort & Audio Packs.

Users Country Flag
    All I've had is a 'you are in a week nine build slot' so that means it should be on the way down the line in a few weeks.

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys. This thread will be a lot more useful, and make a lot more sense, if you first read the first post of the How to track the car you have ordered? thread from the MK6 Golf forum.

Almost all the questions you could ask are answered there!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Thanks Corey_R,

You are right, but I thought I would make it Polo specific as the supply-demand situation seems a little worse than the Golfs. However, yes the thread you mention should be cross-referenced for members, thanks for pointing it out.

NADCON is basically a database for dealers to track the progress of car production/delivery.
    2011 POLO GTI 3dr, Candy White, Audio-Comfort-Xenon Packs
    MODS: H&R Sport Springs - Bilstein B12s - Whiteline Sway Bar - Milltek Cat Back Exhaust - Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    What's NADCON?

My dealer told me last week expected delivery late June (Perth) and I have a comms number... That is all.
    Payno - When did you lay down your deposit?
    I put mine down late December (28th or 29th from memory) and I was just told I should expect my car as late as October / November!
    Candy White 5dr GTI - bi xenons, audio upgrade, tint....special high oil usage model!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz View Post
    Payno - When did you lay down your deposit?
    Ordered and deposit paid on the first day possible. (Late Nov I think it was.)
    '11 Polo GTI - Candy White, 5 Door, Bi-Xenon Lights, Comfort & Audio Packs.

Users Country Flag
    Current status: One month after delivery the novelty still hasn't worn off

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey_R View Post
    Hey guys. This thread will be a lot more useful, and make a lot more sense, if you first read the first post of the How to track the car you have ordered? thread from the MK6 Golf forum.

Almost all the questions you could ask are answered there!

Well, IF VW Aus would give the dealer something more to work with, I'd be using that to track the build. When the dealer shows me the email saying saying it's got a week 9 build without any other detail, it's a little difficult to track. Will have to hit them up for the 'NADCON' thing too. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Brian916; 09-02-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Users Country Flag

It's nothing to do with Volkswagen Group Australia. NADCON used world-wide for Volkswagen, and all the dealers have access to it on all of their computers. It also gives them plenty of information - more so than most understand what to do with it...

Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast